Back camera lens OCD question

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I just got my 1520 last week and so far so good but I'm pretty OCD with new phones...im coming from the 1020, so far the camera is great, for my needs! Anyways I noticed some light white residue or possible glue on the one side of the camera.....its really hard to notice and doesn't effect the camera, so ya guess I shouldn't care, but anyone else notice this? Is it normal? I believe its glue but I am concerned it is from being on a flat service and gathered some dust, but for 95% of the time has had a case with a camera hump on the back of it on. However when it I put the screen protector on the front and back, both zagg I wonder if the back protector is giving residue on the back....i usually don't put them on the back but did this time I did just for the hell of it and as an experiment.
Also anyone else notice that there volume rocker, power and camera button are slightly lose or not pushed out compared to the 1020 or even 920? Sorry for the dumb crazy questions just don't want a defected unit! Thanks!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Probably a small amount of dust getting between the lens and the surrounding back of the case. I wouldn't worry about it - if you do something to remove it, you might well make that tiny gap larger and leave it open to yet more stuff.

There's a tiny amount of movement/play on my buttons, certainly not enough to worry about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss