Ok, so my 1520 had to go in for a small dead pixel fix last week. Vodafone fixed the problem, reset the phone to factory settings and shipped it back.....all good so far, but now a few Nokia apps I used to have are just gone. In particular; Nokia storyteller and Nokia smart shoot (the one that allowed you to do action shots....I think it was called smart shoot...?)

Nokia Storyteller is still in the app store, but I keep getting told its no longer comparable with my phone.

Nokia Smart Shot has just plain vanished.....

Anyone else noticed this?
    02-03-2014 04:56 PM
    Ok, so my 1520 had to go in for a small dead pixel fix last week. Vodafone fixed the problem, reset the phone to factory settings and shipped it back.....all good so far, but now a few Nokia apps I used to have are just gone. In particular; Nokia storyteller and Nokia smart shoot (the one that allowed you to do action shots....I think it was called smart shoot...?)

Nokia Storyteller is still in the app store, but I keep getting told its no longer comparable with my phone.

Nokia Smart Shot has just plain vanished.....

Anyone else noticed this?
    Storyteller was set to not allow new downloads temporarily because of a bug found in the latest update. They are coding a new update, at which time it will be possible to download again.

Smart Shot has of course vanished...because Nokia Camera took over the functions of Smart Shot and Pro Camera.
    Jcmg62 likes this.
    02-03-2014 05:04 PM