Back order 32 GB.ANYONE ELSE WAITING ON 32 GB

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'll just sit back.:cry: As my once positive view of AT&T Diminishes. I guess people who dislike them are on to something

Take... it... easy. People dislike at&t for a reason. Not sure why something bad has to happen to you for you to believe at least some of them. Yes some of them are full of BS but you don't get that much hate mail unless you screw up some times.

Anyway at&t is a multibillion dollar American corporation. They all, on some level, suck. It is a society wide problem. I just do business with people when the deal is tolerable. If I find a better deal I move on. But I don't have any delusions about Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon having better customer service. I mean T-Mobile or Sprint might have better customer service but in general their network is nowhere near as good as at&t's. So it is as always about trade offs.

Anyway ordered mine on 01/27 and received it days ago. I'm happy about that... not as thrilled about being transferred around four times before someone could help with with a phone order. So again, trade offs.

pkvillager

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got mine about two hours ago. Posting from it now. Liking it just fine so far. Hopefully you get yours sorted out Bjfcm and get some kind of credit for your troubles.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Got mine at 10:45am... Set it up at work, decided to test the camera out, so I took a tour of the plant. Recorded 28 minutes of video. Sat at my desk to watch some of with as I worked, and it started to be choppy. Then the screen went black, could not get it back. Well after 3 hours at the AT&T store, it was decided to replace it, so they are ordering me another one. They wanted me to go to a 16GB version, but nope, only about 11 GB left after OS. So they ordered a 32GB and have it delivered to my home. Probably will be here Monday....

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Wow, the manager of the store called me the next day, after trying several times, it came to this. AT&T is sending me a new 1520 for free. (Except for the $40 I paid in taxes) No ding on my upgrade, no payments on the Next Plan. FREE!!! Woo Hoo.... I am PUMPED!!! Can't wait for the new phone to get here.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Awesome ODITIUS..

Like I said ." I like AT&T staff is amazing' They will bend over backwards.

I always found that to be true. Of course I treat them with respect and understand that I will run into a few that do not know how to do the job they was given. Sometimes they are not taught well. Like a teacher said, "There is no bad students, just bad teachers" and they wasn't talking about school teachers, parents are also teachers, so is your boss. So if I run into one that wasn't taught well or is new, I thank them for being there and the help they have given. Then I move on, call back in a few minutes and reach another. It's almost impossible to get the same CSR twice. And who knows? The next one may have been taught better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte