Music too loud warning??

Stephen Burysek

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
So I listen to my phone in the car (hooked up via aux input to my stereo) and occasionally it lowers the volume on my phone to keep from "hurting my ears" I guess it thinks I'm listening via headphones, but I like to max it on my phone and control the volume further with my car stereo. Is there a way to turn that warning off, or is my only alternative to turn the phone down and compensate with my stereo?

cursivek1d

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
you'll distort the audio if you crank it all the way up on your phone. best to leave it around 20-24 and use your car radio to amplify the music. back to your question, no, there is no way to disable this feature other than leaving it no higher than 19.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I wonder too, because it doesn't come on everytime you listen at or above that level. It has to be a bug, unless its programmed to come on after every "#" of times.

Stephen Burysek

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Well, its rather lame that it does that. Otherwise I absolutely love the phone. I've used both Android and iPhone and they just don't compare to this phone (at least for how I use my phone). I guess I'll just turn my stereo up louder to compensate. Thanks for the info!

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Have seen that message as well. I thought it was a timed thing, but I do not get the message all the time as one would assume if it were timed. Same procedure each day driving to work and message is random.
Wonder if this auto volume leveling is related to bug of volume control disabling at time when headphones ae plugged in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99