Do you take your Lumia 1520 Running?

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

as the title says, do you take the Lumia 1520 Running or did u have to purchase a gps watch to track your run because the phone just to big to take with you.

If you take it with you, do you use a arm band or in your pockets.

I had an Lumia 920 then went to I-phone 5s (only because they hold value) while I waited for WP8 to develop. now with all the WP8.1 coming out its looking really good and now will be looking for a new device. Possibly 1520 or wait for something that comes with WP8.1 built in

weaksauce27

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

as the title says, do you take the Lumia 1520 Running or did u have to purchase a gps watch to track your run because the phone just to big to take with you.

If you take it with you, do you use a arm band or in your pockets.

I had an Lumia 920 then went to I-phone 5s (only because they hold value) while I waited for WP8 to develop. now with all the WP8.1 coming out its looking really good and now will be looking for a new device. Possibly 1520 or wait for something that comes with WP8.1 built in

If you have huge ripped arms to compliment the 6" phone why not? :amaze:

boredtoday

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
sounds unbelievable but i actually do! i use spibelt to wrap it around my waist. it stretches just far enough to accomodate the massiveness of the phone.

the phone itself is light enough that once you start to run, you will no longer notice that it's there.

i use it for music and runtastic. im on MyFitnessPal too. feel free to add me on there.

http://www.spibelt.com/

CrackFachry

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
sounds unbelievable but i actually do! i use spibelt to wrap it around my waist. it stretches just far enough to accomodate the massiveness of the phone.

the phone itself is light enough that once you start to run, you will no longer notice that it's there.

i use it for music and runtastic. im on MyFitnessPal too. feel free to add me on there.

SPIbelt | Running Belt & Fitness Belt

I love my 1520 and would like to take it out for running.
I'm thinking of getting to get the Spibelt for running. Do you have a case on the 1520 while its in the belt or do u leave it naked?

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

SPIbelt | Running Belt & Fitness Belt
Does it really fit in there. The Belt looks like it would be to small

boredtoday

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
i use the large one. it fits but you would have to squeeze it in there. but once it is, you're gold.

i use a case with it as i'm worried something inside (zippers and such) might come in constant contact with the phone and leave scratches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss