L1520 $400 off contract, good price?

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I was just looking to buy a Lumia 1520 and spotted one for $400 no contract. Only real problem I see with it is that it's all black, would like white or red.
But do you guys think that's a good deal or should I try to look for a cheaper one?

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I was just looking to buy a Lumia 1520 and spotted one for $400 no contract. Only real problem I see with it is that it's all black, would like white or red.
But do you guys think that's a good deal or should I try to look for a cheaper one?

I'm no expert, but I recently was shopping for no-contract 1520's and found a couple in RED. Got them for $400 each which I was happy with considering the going price is $500 or more. Considering I didn't have to pay sales tax, it made me even happier. :)

ThePKReddy

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I paid $585 a couple of weeks ago for international red unlocked. I passed up on a black 1520 for att priced at $400, but wasn't sure I could ever get it unlocked. But yeah, that's a good price if you plan on using it on ATT regardless of color. Great device!

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I might have a couple RED ones for sale for $400 (what I paid for them).
Like I said, I bought two, I'm on my first day of playing with one of them, but coming from an iPhone 5, I'm not sure I can
make the "transition". It's big (I usually carry my iPhone 5 in a belt clip holster case), and not sure where I'm going to stow it during the day.

Also, my kids say it's too big to use as a phone. I told them I grew up with cell phones MUCH BIGGER than this, but still...the point remains.

We'll see...

ThePKReddy

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I might have a couple RED ones for sale for $400 (what I paid for them).
Like I said, I bought two, I'm on my first day of playing with one of them, but coming from an iPhone 5, I'm not sure I can
make the "transition". It's big (I usually carry my iPhone 5 in a belt clip holster case), and not sure where I'm going to stow it during the day.

Also, my kids say it's too big to use as a phone. I told them I grew up with cell phones MUCH BIGGER than this, but still...the point remains.

We'll see...

be a man

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6