I want a 1520 should i Buy?

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
How is it in the front pocket of a normal pair of jeans? Have a 1020 at the moment but considering swapping to a 1520.

In my work khaki's no issues! And even just my normal jeans,even skinny jeans or baggy its fine! It doesn't look like I have a huge you know what! If you can go to a store and see if they will let you put it in your pocket, give it a try, I bet within a day you wont notice the size the of the phone! Most stores understand to when you ask if them to unlock to just try in your jeans or pants. Only time it ever stood out was when I had my pajamas on lol and had to run to the party store lol. Any concerns about feeling like a ****** or dweeb don't worry about it! If its a phone you feel you truly want, get it! Screw what others think! I have received many compliments on the phone and people inquiring on the phone! Plus its great when your laying in bed and can't sleep! Popped on Netflix a few nights ago and couldn't have been happier. Plus with the windows 8.1 leaks this phone looks like its going to be future proof for sometime!

azharisadig

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
This phone is great. I saw one last week and now I have it. Only three minutes in the store and I felt that this is what I am waiting for. I have LG Flex too, Lumia 1520 is another story in every thing.

Hottub Cowboy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
As someone else mentioned, try checking on size as it is rather large.
Also if Amazon is expensive, try a store called expansys as they ate usually cheaper.

vw1610

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying one out right now. My goto device has always been an iPhone since 08. I tried the HTC one and 920 in the past but couldn't make the jump. I love the windows ui plus I have a PC, lumia620(use as a backup phone/mp3player) and surface rt. WP has been making pretty decent strides recently so I bought a 1520 with a damaged digitizer to try it out. So far I really like it. Its fast and the screen size makes using the phone enjoyable. If I had to be picky I'd make the screen .5 inches smaller just so it would fit better in my pockets lol.
I'm hoping wp8.1 fixes all the shortcomings in the os and makes it easier to convert from ios and android.

Braini4c

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
So i bought the phone i got to say i love the screen and how fast the phone is the only problem i have is when you have it on your ear to speak to someone it just feels and looks weird.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I understand. I like the L1520, but it is a tad large. A 5.0-5.3" baby is about where I want to be. I will jump on the L1520 if I feel it is the best option for the long term, but I am forcing myself to wait a couple months to see what else is rolling on the horizon.

I do hope you find the right device. It is really cool you gave WP a chance, and we do hope you come back to it.

Braini4c

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I understand. I like the L1520, but it is a tad large. A 5.0-5.3" baby is about where I want to be. I will jump on the L1520 if I feel it is the best option for the long term, but I am forcing myself to wait a couple months to see what else is rolling on the horizon.

I do hope you find the right device. It is really cool you gave WP a chance, and we do hope you come back to it.

Yeah same as me i loved the 1520 after one day of use but it was just to big for me I hope nokia do bring something smaller for people like me but with the same specs as the 1520 or better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon