Best color for lumia 1520?

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
if you can wait, wait for the Cyan 1520. That will be gorgeous.

Otherwise, go Black.

however, it's really down to personal preference. If Yellow or Red is your favourite colour, get one of those - otherwise can't go wrong with black.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've mentioned this several times before when I plan on getting a new phone. If there's an option for a color, I always say I'll try one of them. Happened not only on WP but also before on Android. The end result? All my phones are black. I guess I'm really boring when it comes to colors on my phones. :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
if red wasn't glossy id say red but glossy is a fingerprint magnet :-/ so yellow is the colour id go for , you can get them cheap of ebay if you don't mind importing from hong kong , you wont have international warranty though but for ?370/?360 it might be worth it and it would be the 32gb model with built in wireless charging ;-)

here you go https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Phones%26hash%3Ditem33884370c8&token=GjJnw6H3

reckons he posts from the usa as well?? although it will still be a hong kong import at that price it will still be a genuine 1520 , he has other colours too and good feedback

Last edited:

chuckdaly

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
If you use a case, which 90% of us do, the color of the case is what you will see all day, everyday. I use a white Amzer gel case, and almost no one knows my phone is RED. My advice is buy the 1520 in the color that you believe is easiest to sell used.

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I was impatient and couldn't wait so I got the Red one as that was all they had left in stock. However, I got the black nokia lumia 1520 case and the red and black contrast is awesome. The cases do add some nice colour options

AzelDazel

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I had a glossy red first but it got so many fingerprints and greasy so easily. phone had a defect tho so had to return it and was able to switch colours so i went for white, looks gorgeous and the matte is much better. only thing im worried about s it getting "dirty" but no problems so far!

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I think colour is very subjective. What I like, you may hate. And vice versa.

For the record, I have a white one with a black Nillkin case.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
if you can wait, wait for the Cyan 1520. That will be gorgeous.

Otherwise, go Black.

however, it's really down to personal preference. If Yellow or Red is your favourite colour, get one of those - otherwise can't go wrong with black.

The only new color I have heard about is that neon green, and that's a rumor still...no cyan.

I wish that green model had been released initially as I'm a huge Mountain Dew fan (it is even my Gamertag) and it would have fit nicely with that. :)

Currently I'm rocking a black 1520 since, as mentioned before, it is the only color available for 32GB on AT&T. I do prefer the black out of the current choices regardless due to the matte finish and it looks good no matter what situation you're in.

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I was impatient and couldn't wait so I got the Red one as that was all they had left in stock. However, I got the black nokia lumia 1520 case and the red and black contrast is awesome. The cases do add some nice colour options

I agree. Got a RED one on a killer deal, and while I don't care for red, my black Amzer case on it is great because there are areas on the back that showcase the red next to the black and it looks racy and awesome!

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I think colour is very subjective. What I like, you may hate. And vice versa.

For the record, I have a white one with a black Nillkin case.

I agree. When I first read the post, I couldn't decide if the OP was asking for advice, or if it was some sort of informal poll.
It's like asking what the best flavor ice cream or the best color car is. Pointless, really...

Tichshew

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I got the red one because I really wanted it to stand out (and because it seemed like NO ONE had the yellow one in stock), but I recently saw the matte white model in the wild and it looked gorgeous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb