What color do u have?

NokiNoki

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
which color do u have?
i'm thinking which color to buy - white or yellow

EDIT!:
i thought of that now,
You don't care which color u buy, because u use the case, or do u care which color?

Last edited:

js8229

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't have any yet.. but I'm thinking about red since it seems to "stick" in my hands better than the non-glossy colors. I had a white 1020 that I almost dropped several times from just being too slippery.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Black. It was the only color available for the 32GB on AT&T, but even then I would still choose black out of the available colors.

If that neon green one were available I would have snagged it.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
As I mentioned in another thread similar to this one :)winktongue:), I WANTED a Yellow one since I had a Yellow 920, but went with the Black because it was the only color offered for the 32GB edition by AT&T.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i hate black phones.. looks old and sad :cry:

I would have LOVED to have almost any other color than black, but I had to choose, same price for 1/2 the storage and a color, or full storage and black. I went with the full storage option. Even though I have a 64GB SD Card in it, I cannot install Apps to it, SO, I need more internal storage.

Besides, I can get a colorful case for it. :p

NokiNoki

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I would have LOVED to have almost any other color than black, but I had to choose, same price for 1/2 the storage and a color, or full storage and black. I went with the full storage option. Even though I have a 64GB SD Card in it, I cannot install Apps to it, SO, I need more internal storage.

Besides, I can get a colorful case for it. :p
haha i thought of that now
CASES :cool:
i found a beautiful case: Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 1520 Low Profile Faux Leather Wallet Case with Viewing Stand - Yellow By Covert: Cell Phones & Accessories
then i will buy white (again.. lol, i had 2 white, and now htc one white)

scottitude

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I struggled with the 32 v 16 decision but for me, 16GB is enough on-board space for me. And I agree with NokiNoki about black phones (I don't think I've had a black phone since 2002), so I went with Red, just like my 920.

Last edited:

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I struggled with the 32 v 16 decision but for me, 16GB is enough on-board space for me. And I agree with NokiNoki about black phones (I don't think I've had a black phone since 2002), so I went with Red, just like my 920.

I struggled too, but I am a fledgling WP8 Dev as well as working for Microsoft and having a ton of company apps installed, I would run out of space quickly with the 16GB. With my 32GB I only have 7GB free, and that is with all Pics, Music and Video on the SD (which is near empty).

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
black 16GB would have loved a 32GB, but have missed the 14 day buyers' remorse.
had a black 920 and named it Monolith.
the 1520 is Monolith2.

love the size. perfect for all I do.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Somehow, I never get tired of these threads. :evil:

90% sure I am sticking with white, no matter where I head for my next WP. I still think in the end I will end up with a L1520, so the 32 GB VS. 16 GB is a mute argument for me. I would rather have 32 GB, so then I would never run out of space. Like... ever. But, I am surviving just fine on 16 GB on my L900 now, and a memory card will be fine. I prefer onboard storage, but I am just not that interested in black phones. Yes I will put on a case, but I know what is under that, and black is just dull unless Darth Vader is on TV.

Love the red, but I just think white is classy and blends in well with all themes and pictures. So even though I think I would be really happy with a red one, white just seems like the beat-all end-all for me.

I didn't vote, obviously, because I do not own. But I have noticed my two picks are 3rd and 4th. Story of my underdog life.

NokiNoki

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Somehow, I never get tired of these threads. :evil:

90% sure I am sticking with white, no matter where I head for my next WP. I still think in the end I will end up with a L1520, so the 32 GB VS. 16 GB is a mute argument for me. I would rather have 32 GB, so then I would never run out of space. Like... ever. But, I am surviving just fine on 16 GB on my L900 now, and a memory card will be fine. I prefer onboard storage, but I am just not that interested in black phones. Yes I will put on a case, but I know what is under that, and black is just dull unless Darth Vader is on TV.

Love the red, but I just think white is classy and blends in well with all themes and pictures. So even though I think I would be really happy with a red one, white just seems like the beat-all end-all for me.

I didn't vote, obviously, because I do not own. But I have noticed my two picks are 3rd and 4th. Story of my underdog life.

I LOL'ED at "and black is just dull unless Darth Vader is on TV."
:evil::evil::evil:

i see people buy black phones more than yellow/white/red :crying:

that's what i saw in a blog nokia:
Matte Yellow 39.58% (317 votes)

Matte Black 25.09% (201 votes)

Matte White 20.22% (162 votes)

Glossy Red 15.11% (121 votes)

js8229

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
For the record I just purchased a white global 1520 so I can now put in a proper vote. Can't wait to get it!

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
White Lumia 1520,wanted yellow but couldn't find one so decided to buy white.Looks classy and doesn't get dirty at all.

People who purchased red color, did you experience micro-scratches, or does Lumia 1520 uses better polycarbonate than 920, so that it doesn't have micro-scratches, which usually happens with glossy device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234