Strange experience with the 1520 freezing today

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I was in a RadioShack store looking for headsets compatible with Nokia Windows Phone devices and asked the sales guy to show me any reasonably priced ones. He essentially did not know what I meant when i said Windows Phone. He said "for a windows computer?" I said no, do you sell any Nokia Phones at all, and he showed me one I don't know which model but it looked tiny and old as hell. So I took out my Yellow 1520 to show him the level of awesomeness I was referring to, and this thing was completely FROZEN.

...as in it wouldn't turn on by pressing the middle button, nor double tapping to wake. It was just displaying my lock screen with no ability to slide up to unlock and none of the actual side keys functioning in any way whatsoever. I couldn't even soft reset the damn thing. Nothing worked at all. The guy said something like "see the windows phones are no good"...

I left and of course by the time I got back home the phone was basically fully operational. After a soft reset it is working fine again, This never happened before and could have happened to any device, but figures it did right when I was trying to show someone how great the phones are!!!

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My phone has frozen once in the 4 weeks, not sure why, but holding the power button in for 10 seconds seemed to reboot it. But I have had my Android phone freeze too. And it's called "Murphy's Law" for a reason. Because if it can go wrong at the most inappropriate time, it will.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium