Please help with my Lumia 1520 ?

Mister360

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm the new guy.

nice to meet all of you :)

I posted this in the Lumia 1520 Bugs and factory defects, but I just realized I can post it here as well, so sorry for the double post.

I bought a Nokia Lumia 1520 from amazon last week, and I have this strange problem on the screen.

I can see what ever i was doing before i went back the home screen, like whatever I am doing was printed in the home screen and

I can see it behind the life tiles, I went to an O2 store, I stay in the UK, and I found the same problem in their lumia 1020.

What is this problem ?

And did I did something that caused it ?

And can I fix this problem ?

Thanks for the help in advance

Rincewindcl

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like you are describing 'screen burn'. Oddly I saw a few Nokia handsets at an O2 store a month ago and most had screen burn of some sort, but other retailers such as Three & EE didn't seem to have the same issue. Very strange. Was the purchase from a third party, or from a retailer on amazon?

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I would strongly recommend that you contact Nokia uk and send the phone in to have the screen replaced as you almost certainly have a screen burn defect. I sent my 1520 in last month due to dead pixels. They replaced the screen and returned the phone within the week.

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Buying from amazon uk is best thing you did (got my money back easy)
Reject it and get amazon to send courier round to pick it up
(all part of their returns system)
you can just ask for a replacement at the same time

Mister360

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I would strongly recommend that you contact Nokia uk and send the phone in to have the screen replaced as you almost certainly have a screen burn defect. I sent my 1520 in last month due to dead pixels. They replaced the screen and returned the phone within the week.

Well, I'm going back to my country in a few days, and we have a place called Nokia Care.

I think they can fix any Nokia devices, can I take it there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2