Since I received my new 1520 from at&t I have been receiving MMS delivery confirmations. At first it didn't bother me but now it is really annoying getting 8 confirmations when I send a group text. I went to turn off the setting but it is not there. I have spoken to at&t and Nokia and both had me do a bunch or phone resets and other troubleshooting techniques and nothing worked. They pretty much said my phone doesn't have that feature so they cant help me . . . nevertheless I am still getting these annoying confirmations. Anybody else with this issue or insight on how to fix it? Thanks
    03-04-2014 11:54 AM
    Since I received my new 1520 from at&t I have been receiving MMS delivery confirmations. At first it didn't bother me but now it is really annoying getting 8 confirmations when I send a group text. I went to turn off the setting but it is not there. I have spoken to at&t and Nokia and both had me do a bunch or phone resets and other troubleshooting techniques and nothing worked. They pretty much said my phone doesn't have that feature so they cant help me . . . nevertheless I am still getting these annoying confirmations. Anybody else with this issue or insight on how to fix it? Thanks
    Weird, haha. I've never heard of that, and would have said to contact AT&T as it sounds like something added on with the service rather than the phone. But you've done that already.

Do they just show up in line in the group text as if someone was replying to you "I've read this"?
    03-04-2014 01:40 PM
    Yeah, its really weird. I couldn't find anybody else online with the same problem.

No, whenever I send a picture or a message in a group text (any MMS) I receive a text message from "Mobile operator" in a separate thread saying "The message you sent to +********* was delivered." and I get one for every person I sent the message to.

My brother also has a 1520 on at&t so we swapped sim cards and tried it, my phone still received the delivery confirmations. When my sim was in his 1520 I did not receive them. So I don't think the issue is connected to at&t or my sim in any way.

Hopefully I will have time in the next couple of weeks to go to the Microsoft store to show them and prove to myself I am not missing an obvious fix, until then thank you for your help and response.
    03-04-2014 04:25 PM