Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes I saw that as well. Debating after my account was charged twice and they voided my order and held my money for a Week. Finally today the pending charges are gone.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Actually, looks like Newegg has the black to order. Not sure how or why it popped up as it doesn't seem they've received another shipment.

Ian Hanson

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Is the current preview version of 8.1 really not working well with 1520.3? I just received my replacement phone from Newegg and I'm still contemplating if I should go ahead and install the preview.

It works perfectly for me on my 1520.3 The only issue nay be decreased battery life but I expect that considering there hasn't been a firmware update (cyan) yet.

JOHN Smith88

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
That's intresting newegg told me the phone only had 30 day Nokia warranty . Can anyone please confirm if that is the case or not if they have same device from newegg .

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Exoma

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Toronto. Anywhere I can go within a 2 hour drive to purchase this damn RM-938 variant phone? I'm getting so frustrated! I just want this phone, damn it!

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
This is a very big thread and I don't have the time to go through every single posts. Can someone tell me if there is carrier branding in the device? Any pre-installed carrier applications? Or this is like how unlocked Nokia phones are sold in Asia (no carrier branding and no carrier apps pre-installed).

I know Newegg said it'll work with all US LTE bands, but does that mean it'll work on Verizon as well? Does anyone here know exactly which LTE bands the 1520 support?
Same as you describe for Asia

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I know Newegg said it'll work with all US LTE bands, but does that mean it'll work on Verizon as well? Does anyone here know exactly which LTE bands the 1520 support?
I had a Verizon SIM in mine the other day, don't ask why, doesn't connect on any band, my town has Verizon LTE but not ATT (just H & H+), T-Mobile doesn't even have 3G here

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually, looks like Newegg has the black to order. Not sure how or why it popped up as it doesn't seem they've received another shipment.

Well that was fast lol. I'm guessing it has to be a returned unit or two, but who knows? Same thing happened when they briefly got white stock back in for a few days.

EDIT: Strangely, the search page shows 'out of stock' for the black, but when you click on it it's showing in stock. The other colors show out of stock on both the search and actual respective product pages.

Last edited:

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
No doubt about that. I have a yellow on order that I placed last Friday. At the time they showed as in stock, but I called them Monday afternoon to see why it hadn't shipped and they said they were hopefully going to get more in Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Spoke to them yesterday and no update... today they said it's looking like 1-2 weeks but they're hoping sooner. I was going to just opt for black, but I'm exercising some real patience and trying to wait.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
No doubt about that. I have a yellow on order that I placed last Friday. At the time they showed as in stock, but I called them Monday afternoon to see why it hadn't shipped and they said they were hopefully going to get more in Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Spoke to them yesterday and no update... today they said it's looking like 1-2 weeks but they're hoping sooner. I was going to just opt for black, but I'm exercising some real patience and trying to wait.

Are you talking about Negri or Newegg? You'll be glad you waited if yellow is what you really want! Too pricey an investment not to go with your preferred color. I'm waiting as well.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about Negri or Newegg? You'll be glad you waited if yellow is what you really want! Too pricey an investment not to go with your preferred color. I'm waiting as well.
Oh yeah, sorry.....Negri. And you're spot on, too pricey to not wait. I sold my ATT 1520, so it's back to the 920 for a little bit. Oh well, it at least has WP 8.1 now!

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey Newegg and Negri, thanks for taking my money for a "in stock" 1520.3 only to hold onto my money for two days each before cancelling to say it's backordered!

Why does Amazon fulfillment seems to be the only ones who get it right from start to finish.