Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Wrong thread.

Yep--discussed ad infinitum elsewhere. Come to think of it, it's rather amazing we are approaching 800 posts based on obtaining one variant of one phone from one manufacturer running the #3 OS. Such is the power of Unicorns!! :)

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, TX

hmmwv

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised to come back after a couple of months and the chase is still going on. It's well worth the wait though, I just switched to TMobile and my white RM938 from Newegg does TM's LTE very well.

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
yes it is "back in stock".... sweet.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for choosing Newegg.com.
The below items has come in stock as of 05/29/2014 and we are sending you this notification per your request. Auto-Notify is one of many conveniences we provide at Newegg.com (Please Note: because others may be waiting for this item as well, we cannot guarantee price or availability).

Auto-Notify Summary:

Nokia Lumia 1520.3 Amarillo/Yellow 3G 4G LTE Quad-Core 2.2GHz Unlocked Cell Phone (US LTE Bands)

joebirney

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I contacted B&H via their on-line chat and the person was trying to help. Just could not tell me if my order was going to be fulfilled soon. Others got notices but I did not. So thanks to Dave I have order via Newegg...and will see which one gets closer to shipping...so I can cancel the other :) Watch with my luck I may end up with two of them when I could no get any a week ago :p

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
What's frustrating is that I started this process by ordering from NewEgg over a month ago. I selected their Preferred Plan (12 month financing) but it didn't go through. It was somehow related to the fact that I already had an active BillMeLater account,and I guess I listed a different phone number. I was dealing with the finance end over the phone, but while I was waiting for them to resolve it, NewEgg ran out of stock. If I didn't have that notice from B&H, I'd be tempted to order again, but I'll stick with what I have, and hope it isn't too long off.

Speaking of out of stock, sorry but the donuts are long gone!! :)

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't take seeing these other orders. I just pulled the trigger on a yellow one from NewEgg. I can't seem to cancel the B&H order on my phone. I'll take care of that when I get back to the office.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

flameinthefire

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't take seeing these other orders. I just pulled the trigger on a yellow one from NewEgg. I can't seem to cancel the B&H order on my phone. I'll take care of that when I get back to the office.
i
Posted via Windows Phone Central App

i canceled mine in 2 mins. Give them a call 800.606.6969 just tell them your order number and say that you want to cancel it.

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I just did it over chat. I feel bad in a way because their customer service has been very responsive throughout this. However, the listing says "free expedited shipping" and UPS ground from the vendor doesn't qualify. I went with 2-day from NewEgg and switched from black to yellow (although I'll have it in a case). Stoked!!

flameinthefire

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok so my phone should be here early next week. I understand that the phone will come with windows 8.0. Can someone please guide me on how to upgrade it to windows 8.1?