Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

grc7777

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Can u in terms of speed (Mbps) elaborate it more (not theoretical speeds but actual speeds)...ie. what speeds should I expect in 938 and in 937 model.

Ian Hanson

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Just placed order for the yellow one. Hoping that TMO LTE would work flawless. That's the case right?

Yep, should work flawlessly. I bought the white, but kind of wish I had known the yellow was incoming, otherwise I probably would have bought that. I guess I'll just have to find some interesting cases -maybe a cyan case.

Posted via the WPC App

peterfares

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Can u in terms of speed (Mbps) elaborate it more (not theoretical speeds but actual speeds)...ie. what speeds should I expect in 938 and in 937 model.

937: Look up T-Mobile's 3G/fake 4G speed. If you are in an area with 1900MHz 3G you'll get that. I don't know what that is since I don't use TMO. If there's no 1900MHz 3G then you'll be forced to use 2G which is terribly slow.

The 938 will be able to get T-Mobile 3G speeds anywhere they have 3G and 4G speeds anywhere they have 4G.

pantsaregood

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Any hope that this will show up on Amazon at some point? Was this variant only recently released or something?

It is essentially between this and a Lumia 930, but I don't want to give up LTE for other features. Amazon would be nice because I have a bit of money in gift cards saved up.

j o e l

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
My 1520 from newegg has this screen sensitivity issue from time to time. It's not too big of a deal but I hope a fix comes out soon.

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried flashing alternate ROMs onto the device? There are many RM-938 ROMs on NaviFirm... maybe one of those has APN settings not hidden?

What is the product code for this model? Should start with 059...

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine! all black everything. I couldn't resist! all the bands I've been asking for, wish it was 32gb like my 920 but that SanDisk 128 should be just enough! finally no more at&t I seriously wish ill will on that company. they are turribul! this phone, with wp8.1, and that 128 micro sd card and I'm set for the rest of the year!

notebookgrail

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
The one i got from newegg 1520.3 has 32GB internal memory right and not as mentioned on the newegg specs?
Edit: Nevermind, figured it from few posts above of the confirmation of 32GB.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Any hope that this will show up on Amazon at some point? Was this variant only recently released or something?

It is essentially between this and a Lumia 930, but I don't want to give up LTE for other features. Amazon would be nice because I have a bit of money in gift cards saved up.

I'm cruising Amazon every day looking for it! Haha! Hopefully it'll show up soon. Not sure on why its not a highly available model in the market it was originally intended for.

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine! all black everything. I couldn't resist! all the bands I've been asking for, wish it was 32gb like my 920 but that SanDisk 128 should be just enough! finally no more at&t I seriously wish ill will on that company. they are turribul! this phone, with wp8.1, and that 128 micro sd card and I'm set for the rest of the year!

If you bought the RM-938 version, it should have 32GB in built

I'm cruising Amazon every day looking for it! Haha! Hopefully it'll show up soon. Not sure on why its not a highly available model in the market it was originally intended for.

This version (rm-938) is for Latin America. Seems this is why availability is limited.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
If you bought the RM-938 version, it should have 32GB in built

yeah I realized that after rereading this thread! an even better deal. truly, the unicorn does exist!

the worst part about ordering something is the time in between ordering and receiving what you ordered! I WANT it NOW!

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone comment about the warranty from newegg? I would really like to have a warranty for a year but with the phone not being local, it sounds like Nokia would not honor any requests for service if I have to send it in. I am wanting to buy one straight up for ATT and I'm trying to decide if the warranty for a year or Qi charging is more important (so far the warranty is winning).

Thanks in advance.