Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

tsobol

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i noticed that your 1520.3 is "RM-938_lta_lta_905"...:amaze: so is mine.
I purchased it a few weeks ago and wasn't able to update the firmware. Each time tried i got that my device was up to date. My firmware version is 1028.3562.1402.0001, how far is it outdated if any?
Appreciate your reply...

tsobol

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I just tested out the "H" connection rendering websites with alot of content. I do not notice a difference in speed from lte before. Also, referring to my post above autocorrect is killing me.

Sent from my RM-938_lta_lta_905 using Tapatalk

Hi, i noticed that your 1520.3 is "RM-938_lta_lta_905"...:amaze: so is mine.
I purchased it a few weeks ago and wasn't able to update the firmware. Each time tried i got that my device was up to date. My firmware version is 1028.3562.1402.0001, how far is it outdated if any?
Appreciate your reply...

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I received a notice from NewEgg that the Black one was in stock. I put it in my shopping cart but I had trouble ordering it with my NewEgg Preferred Account. I ended up talking to a supervisor who said they would have to manually approve my purchase and that it would take 7-10 days. I took that as divine intervention--the gods know I really want the yellow one. And so I wait....

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think you mean RM-938. Well, I initiated a live chat on their website yesterday to make sure (after a member here said it was the RM-938) and the person told me that the units they sell are indeed the RM-938 variant.

Of course, it doesn't hurt to call or chat live to make sure. They're based in New York and their phone number is listed on their website.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders

I believe the member's name that posted that this site had the RM-938 is fawzib. Would have ordered from Newegg (maybe Negri) if they had the white and yellow back in stock by now.

Thanks for the tip hasasimo. B&H's mobile site is superb. Vendors should take note.

Never had issue with them for audio needs and I love their old school catalogs in the mail.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip hasasimo. B&H's mobile site is superb. Vendors should take note.

Never had issue with them for audio needs and I love their old school catalogs in the mail.

No prob, just found out about it yesterday from fawzib. I ordered around noon today but I don't think it'll be shipped til Monday due to observance of Saturday sabbath. According to their website they won't accept new checkouts until 9 p.m. Saturday. Not sure if that will apply to shipping as well. Glad I ordered in time. I'm anxious to get my hands on this thing but I can wait a day or two longer :excited:

I've never ordered from them before, but they seem to have pretty reasonable reviews online. Much better than Negri's, that's for sure. Either way, the most important thing is that this device (according to others who own it) qualifies for Nokia's 1 year warranty.

Last edited:

Tephra

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
So I just got the RM-938 from newegg yesterday and went and got a Sim card from AT&T for it. I am not getting any LTE service, just HSPA and HSPA+. I live in a area that has LTE, so I am wondering if any of you may have ideas of what I should do? I have tried calling AT&T, but they weren't much help.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the white and yellow Lumia 1520 on BHPhotoVideo.com are now showing "usually ships in 7 to 10 days" with a "notify when in stock" link next to them. I don't think those were there when I ordered mine. Sure hope I ordered before they were gone.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
So I just got the RM-938 from newegg yesterday and went and got a Sim card from AT&T for it. I am not getting any LTE service, just HSPA and HSPA+. I live in a area that has LTE, so I am wondering if any of you may have ideas of what I should do? I have tried calling AT&T, but they weren't much help.

Call AT&T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk