Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

infinitelurker

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I just had a chat session with NewEgg, and was told that there is a 'good chance' it will ship today and to be patient. Um, really, a 'good chance'? I've been ordering from NewEgg for years, and that is a big change compared to how they used to operate. At this rate, I could have left my order as is with BH

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
My BH order now shows shipped but no tracking number yet. And with the free expedited shipping could be delivered early next week.

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I also ordered from Newegg yesterday (Yellow version). I selected "Newegg Next Day" for shipping and mine shipped last night (although the ETA is Thursday, 05 June (that word Newegg keeps using.... I don't think it means what they think it means... ;-P). Anyway, UPS says it's left Miami and is currently in Jacksonville... so they are shipping...

I went with 2-day air--still in "packaging" status. :-(

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, TX

TechoGeek

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Going to give BH their shot also ... although frankly, it may be out of their hands at this point if they placed the order with Nokia.

BH just updated my order status to SHIPPED. Tracking # is still pending.

I just checked and mine has shipped out also. I'm now hoping the June 2nd availability means I'll have it in my hands on the second.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

knacky

May 22, 2014
Visit site
OmegaCell shipped yesterday from Edmonton Canada and my unicorn was whinnying at my front door here in Atlanta about 20 minutes ago, just had to sign for the reins from the FedEx driver. Factory box sticker says 1520.3 so I am happy.

P1000269.JPG

joebirney

May 7, 2014
Visit site
knacky
yea glad yours showed up. Let us know how great it works for you!

Dave
maybe that's because with all of our orders it will take Newegg longer to do the packing :p

santis00

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I have been following this post for a while just window shopping for a 1520.3 until I can convince the wife to let me purchase. The question and fear that I have has to do with any damage caused. I have been good with phones, but I have the type of luck to break something.

I have tmobile and their jump plan, so I am insured. Do you guys worry about your phones being damaged and if so what kind of plans do you have to get them fixed should something happen?? Curious to see if you guys are risking it or if you have a back up plan.

knacky

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Well, that was fast...

The Lumia 1520.3 units at Newegg (all colors) now show as "OUT OF STOCK".

I'll say a prayer for you guys that are still in "packaging" status with them.

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I have tmobile and their jump plan, so I am insured. Do you guys worry about your phones being damaged and if so what kind of plans do you have to get them fixed should something happen?? Curious to see if you guys are risking it or if you have a back up plan.

I've had several Square Trade plans on phones but I've never collected on one. I skipped it with my current phone (Note II) and will probably do so again. The deductible on high end phones with them is $150. That's not bad if you destroy a phone, but if it's just a cracked screen, you can get it repaired for less. Some of the other retailers like NewEgg and Negri sell their own plans now. I haven't looked closely at their terms but it could be something to consider.

TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Well, that was fast...

The Lumia 1520.3 units at Newegg (all colors) now show as "OUT OF STOCK".

I'll say a prayer for you guys that are still in "packaging" status with them.

Prayers are appreciated. I got off the phone with their customer service 15 minutes ago. He said he was sending a message to the warehouse guys to get moving on mine. We'll see if it has any effect.

TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)