Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm still in packaging but I just checked the website and it's showing all three colors in stock.

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, TX
TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm still in packaging but I just checked the website and it's showing all three colors in stock.

TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)

I do hope you get yours from Newegg. I initially ordered mine through them and it was stuck in "packaging" for two days. Then they said back ordered and cancelled.

luv2skipow

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
My Omegacell order arrived before noon.
Gawd this thing is a beast! Going to take awhile to get used to.
The screen is gorgeous and I love the extra real estate.

The_Greys

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Newegg says you can return the phone within 15 days for replacement

Unlocked Cell Phone Return Policy

•Return for refund within: 15 days (must be unopened, brand new condition)
•Return for replacement within: 15 days
•Restocking Fee: Yes

Products that state "This item is covered by Newegg.com's Unlocked Cell Phone Return Policy", items covered by this policy (those products for which Newegg states "This item may be returned for a refund within 15 days or replacement within 15 days only") must be returned to Newegg within 15 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Newegg, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.

The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you at your expense:

•Any phone that is free from defects in materials or workmanship
•Any phone that is damaged due to misuse, abuse or neglect
•Any phone that is returned without the original packaging and all accessories
If you have any questions regarding an No-Contract Mobile Phone RMA, or manufacturer warranty information, please contact our Customer Service Department.

The_Greys

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday morning from Newegg and they hit my card yesterday afternoon and status says ":packaging" so fingers crossed.

AlexFirth91

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Same, charged yesterday but still in packaging. Guess they have so many to pack lol. I would've paid more for the faster speed but felt the 7 dollar option was better.

infinitelurker

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm worried they had some snafu that had them taking more orders than they have phones to fill. How long does it really take to throw bubble wrap around a phone box and throw it into another box? I really hope I'm wrong. If they hadn't been so blazing fast in shipping the dozens of times I've ordered from them in the past, I wouldn't be as worried.

jimjfletcher

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually borderline irate at Newegg right now. I could understand putting a hold on my card, but they actually CHARGED MY CARD almost 36 hours ago and not shipped. At this point, IF they ever ship, it's likely that they'll have been sitting on more than $600 of my money for over 4 days before the merchandise ever leaves their hands. :angry::angry::angry:

ErR0rPr0n3

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
B&H is no better in the charge before ship department, it seems they charged when they put the order in for it to be shipped from a third party (assuming MS/Nokia) I was hoping for the original data (5/28 I believe) but here we are at 5/30 and no tracking number and no phone. I know I'm being hyper critical but I feel like a kid you told you were taking them to Disneyland sometime this month and after I've gotten excited and waited through the last day of the calendar month you say "I told you that on the 15th, I meant some time in the next 30 days so you still need to wait" You know you will go but somewhere you just lost a tiny bit of faith in the world :cry: .

Short Version: I want it NOW! NOW! NOW! NOT SOON! NOW! :crying:

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my phone from NewEgg and some accessories from Amazon yesterday about the same time. Guess what's sitting on my desk?ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1401499751.661931.jpg

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1401500118.013618.jpg

mrjoejame

May 31, 2014
Visit site
When did you order yours? when I ordered mine yesterday, the sales rep told me that they are shipping june 2 and i will get it sometime next week

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
My tracking number indicates Thursday delivery and I paid for two day shipping. WTF?