Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

flameinthefire

May 26, 2014
Visit site
You can load the dev preview and will be updated to the final when its released no problem. As for when that will be it depends, not sure if anyone knows exactly which country this version originates from but once the OTA update is live you'll just have to keep checking for updates and it will be delivered at some point.
Cool thanks! well being in the states we do have some luxuries don't we. We will get the update first

joebirney

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Folks
I orignally had an order with B&H. But canceled when my ne Newegg order shipped. Today I got a confirmation that the B&H order was cancled. The sales rep asked me why and I told him it was due to the fact that they never got any of the devices back in stock. He then replied back to my email saying the expected to have stock this comming monday. So for those of yiu that still have B&H orders..hopefully soon it wil ship for you!!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I got our family switched to Tmobile but dis not get any accessories like Dave did. I promised the wifey to take her to the beach so that was were I spent my free time. And got surbuned...oh well should have my unicorn tomorrow.

Take care!
Jb

mrjoejame

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I can't sleep so excited for this phone, ordered from b&h should be shipping today. I'll be going from a Lumia 710 to this beast

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hope you all had a great weekend. I got our family switched to Tmobile but dis not get any accessories like Dave did.

Ha! I have three Qi chargers strategically deployed (office, bedroom, living room) so I'm ready. It bugs me that the phone hasn't gone past "origin scan" and that I should have it tomorrow but won't. BTW, I tested the Nokia charger with a Nexus 7 tablet and it worked fine. It's like magic! :)

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, TX
TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)

mrjoejame

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Why does everyone say that it is being drop shipped, when I talked to the representative he said that they were getting the phone today in there warehouse and from there they would ship it out.

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Why does everyone say that it is being drop shipped, when I talked to the representative he said that they were getting the phone today in there warehouse and from there they would ship it out.

Because that's what B&H said.

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1401717235.417060.jpg

TMo MDA->TMo Wing->G1->Nexus One->Nexus4G->Galaxy Nexus->Note 1->Note 2->Lumia 1520.3(pending)

mrjoejame

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Wow, I still haven't gotten my phone shipped. Does your tracking status say that you would get your phone today.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

jimjfletcher

May 28, 2014
Visit site
FedEx has apparently delivered my Qi chargers, nano SIM cutter and case. Just waiting on the office mail clerk to bring that box by. Phone is still marked as out for delivery. 😁

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Workplace Unicorn corral ready for occupancy.ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1401724391.928436.jpg

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I got my tracking info from B&H. Horrible shipping option but supposed to be here by June 5th.

Mine finally showing it has a departure stamp from Jacksonville--Thursday delivery as well.

TechoGeek

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping mine would be delivered from B&H today even though it says expected delivery for June 2nd. Its been sitting at my local UPS facility since 5am today. I guess they really stick to their delivery times. My current phone may know its time is near because It started rebooting constantly since Sunday afternoon so I may not have a phone today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The_Greys

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
got my fingers crossed for you guys. I held my breath and cut my sim and it worked. only getting 3g right now but I will get the settings right. this one came up in Spanish.