Lumia 1520.3 w/ AWS, 700Mhz and QI

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
You guys should sign up for UPS my choice, allows you to set the delivery to be held at the UPS depot for pickup on your delivery day.

flameinthefire

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Quick question guys. So since this is not an official phone from T-mobile i am guessing t-mobile cant push out the 8.1 update when its released. How can i go about getting the update? also i will be installing the dev preview on this device;does that make a difference in any way?

evilhomerclone

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I just went to an at&t store at the local mall and asked for an updated sim for my new phone, told her that i didn't realize the sim card needed to be smaller and she did the activation right there. No charge, and it took 15 mins.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
You guys should sign up for UPS my choice, allows you to set the delivery to be held at the UPS depot for pickup on your delivery day.

I was just about to say this too. It's a free service and you would have caught that a signature is required before it arrived at your house. You could also divert shipment to a neighbor for them to sign (like I did).

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Quick question guys. So since this is not an official phone from T-mobile i am guessing t-mobile cant push out the 8.1 update when its released. How can i go about getting the update? also i will be installing the dev preview on this device;does that make a difference in any way?

Yeah ignore carrier updates with this phone. It isn't branded. You'll get updates when your region gets them.

In the past with Nokia, the schedule was posted on their website. For example North America:
Availability in North America - Nokia

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Funny! I am not worried though.

So, what is hands down the best case for this bad boy?

No such animal...it depends on what you need/expect in a case. My teenager's phones need to be encased in a tank-like structure. I just want minimal protection. I went with the NGP case as well.

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, TX

TechoGeek

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

I'm probably going to order that case tonight. I already have the pudding case but a few people posted reviews for the Incipio and stated they did their own accidental drop test and the phone survived, that was all I needed to hear. I finally have my phone up and running after making another trip to AT&T because the rep gave me a micro sim card. So far everything is running perfect and I have a strong LTE signal. I wont have real time to play with it unfortunately until after work.....the yellow looks really good.

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys! I will check them out. Otterbox is here in Fort Collins. I should email them and stop by to share my opinion 😊

ezeuzo1

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
If anyone is going to sign up for UPS MY Choice there is a code that lets you sign up for My Choice Premium. Google UPS MY CHOICE SLICK DEALS. It was posted 3 months ago on slick deals but I think it's still valid. Sign up for ups my choice FIRST, then try the promo code. I did it the other way and ran into issues that force me to have to drive up to UPS and get my unicorn after I type this. If it's too late for this orders it might be useful for future UPS shipments IF the code works. Good luck.

ezeuzo1

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
If anyone is going to sign up for UPS MY Choice there is a code that lets you sign up for My Choice Premium. Google UPS MY CHOICE SLICK DEALS. It was posted 3 months ago on slick deals but I think it's still valid. Sign up for ups my choice FIRST, then try the promo code. I did it the other way and ran into issues that force me to have to drive up to UPS and get my unicorn after I type this. If it's too late for this orders it might be useful for future UPS shipments IF the code works. Good luck.

No CC required according to slick deals