Hello everybody,

a few weeks ago I ordered a Lumia 1520 in China (it was cheap so I dared to take the risk)
    Everything went well, it arrived, looked great except for one thing; there was a tiny piece of glass missing in the screen.
    I thought; this might be the Chinese version seeing the price it wouldn't be weird to think. So I send the device back (there were some other small issues) and ordered a new one, in UK this time. Still a little bit cheaper as in NL, but I thought the device would be European and the warranty would be better.

But, now the screen has the same issue. I have added a picture so you can see. It is too perfect to be damaged by falling (which of course didn't happen, it came out of the box like this)
    My question is of course: is this normal? Do other people have the same? In my opinion this is not normal... But because of the perfection of the missing piece...

Please help me out :)
    Attached Thumbnails p1110382-2.jpg  
    03-07-2014 01:02 PM
    That looks like a mic to me.
    03-07-2014 01:05 PM
    Yeah it is....I just found out... How stupid. Never thought of this xD
    03-07-2014 01:32 PM
    Yups that normal and is present in evry 1520
    03-07-2014 01:32 PM
    Lmao

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    03-07-2014 02:43 PM
    Hello everybody,

a few weeks ago I ordered a Lumia 1520 in China (it was cheap so I dared to take the risk)
    Everything went well, it arrived, looked great except for one thing; there was a tiny piece of glass missing in the screen.
    I thought; this might be the Chinese version seeing the price it wouldn't be weird to think. So I send the device back (there were some other small issues) and ordered a new one, in UK this time. Still a little bit cheaper as in NL, but I thought the device would be European and the warranty would be better.

But, now the screen has the same issue. I have added a picture so you can see. It is too perfect to be damaged by falling (which of course didn't happen, it came out of the box like this)
    My question is of course: is this normal? Do other people have the same? In my opinion this is not normal... But because of the perfection of the missing piece...

Please help me out :)
    What price are we talking? I'm in the market to grab one.
    03-07-2014 02:49 PM
    Rofl
    03-07-2014 03:41 PM
    You must have with over this with a magnifying glass, I would never have noticed it until you pointed it out.
    03-07-2014 05:51 PM
    Hahaha yea man, a perfectly cut square just happened to be chipped off your brand-new phone =D
    03-07-2014 06:46 PM
    Must be a guy. Didn't read the instructions. (I didn't either.)

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
    03-07-2014 11:47 PM
    I was reading your post, line for line, thinking to myself "wow, what a coincidence that the screen has damage in the same spot for TWO phones." Then, I saw the picture, and this immediately became the best thread of the day, haha.

But, glad your mind is at ease now!
    03-08-2014 01:26 AM