Does anyone know of a tripod adapter that will fit my Lumia 1520 so I can screw it into a tripod. All I have founds so far aren't big enough to accommodate the width of this handset. Surely someone has felt the need to attach this beautiful 20MP pureview camera to a tripod too? :)
    sd173 likes this.
    03-10-2014 08:06 AM
    Have you searched over at Amazon? Or are they all too small over there? Amazon.com: phone camera mount
    03-10-2014 08:14 AM
    Not a whole lot of choices, I've been doing some searching and Amazon has a couple that will fit. The problem that I'm running into is getting a mount that doesn't press the buttons :/
    03-10-2014 02:44 PM
    Does anyone know of a tripod adapter that will fit my Lumia 1520 so I can screw it into a tripod. All I have founds so far aren't big enough to accommodate the width of this handset. Surely someone has felt the need to attach this beautiful 20MP pureview camera to a tripod too? :)
    Follow this link.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...nthusiast.html

Several people, including myself, have ordered differed Phone Holders/Tripods and waiting for it's arrival. You can find some leads there, and maybe some feedbacks about how they work on 1520 in near future too.
    03-10-2014 05:14 PM
    I don't have one but found this one at Ebay.
    mikelpikel likes this.
    03-12-2014 08:37 PM
    I am thinking of buying myself the adaptor mentioned by cariocap, it looks like it works well. Is anyone else tempted by it and has anyone bought it? If I do end up buying it I will let you all know what I think :)
    Thanks for sharing the link cariocap!
    07-10-2014 12:25 AM
    I got this Arkon mount for my car and it has the added benefit of having a tripod screw mount on the holder.
    2 birds with one stone.
    Arkon MG279 - Mobile Grip 2 Smartphone Car Mount - Windshield Dashboard Mount for iPhone 5 Galaxy S5, S4, Note 3, Note 2
    07-10-2014 10:29 AM
    I need tripod for my 1520 too
    07-10-2014 11:17 AM
    Ordered this last night! It is yet to arrive but I will keep you posted. I was taking long exposures last night and realised how much I need (want) the tripod mount. Here is the link to the item below:

Dedicated Tripod Adapter Female Screw for Nokia Lumia 1520 | eBay
    07-14-2014 05:32 AM
    I got this and it works perfect w/o hitting buttons : Spring Tripod Mount
    07-14-2014 12:53 PM
    My tripod adaptor arrived yesterday, very fast shipping compared to my previous experiences from ebay. It is a little flimsy and does rattle which I don't really like. Also it fell off my tripod the first time I used it which isn't good at all. I'm sure I just didn't attach it properly, anyway its really useful and I am really glad I can take advantage of that 4 second exposure now. Beside the fact that it is a little flimsy (im sure it was my fault that the phone fell) I would recommend forking out $13 for this adaptor!
    07-24-2014 03:55 AM
    I have been using this Rotatable Mini Adjustable PP .. for a little while, but it was putting too much pressure on the phone, which could scratch the phone or break itself. It was made of cheap plastic too.

Got this Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens and I like it much better. It's made of Aluminum with a good adjustable grip which fits comfortably on the phone both with or without a case. It comes with a lens holder for attaching standard external lenses and 2 extra lenses but I haven't tried any of them yet.
    Last edited by Sam_oslo; 07-24-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    07-24-2014 02:37 PM
    Mini Gorilla tripod is best for mobile phone but i haven't used it. My friend is using Gorilla tripod, he takes it everywhere. I am using Flycam Flyboy-III stabilizer with my Iphone. I purchased this from flycam and also purchased one adapter with it.
    both are good for shooting purpose
    08-02-2014 06:45 AM
    I have been using this Rotatable Mini Adjustable PP .. for a little while, but it was putting too much pressure on the phone, which could scratch the phone or break itself. It was made of cheap plastic too.

Got this Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens and I like it much better. It's made of Aluminum with a good adjustable grip which fits comfortably on the phone both with or without a case. It comes with a lens holder for attaching standard external lenses and 2 extra lenses but I haven't tried any of them yet.

Sam_oslo, Can you provide some pictures of the Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens along with the phone mounted? I am very much interested in buying this, sad that the black color is out of stock, but I don't mind using other colors if it gets the job done :)

Can you mount the device along with a case (like an armour case)?

Thanks
    Sandeep
    02-20-2015 02:46 AM
    Sam_oslo, Can you provide some pictures of the Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens along with the phone mounted? I am very much interested in buying this, sad that the black color is out of stock, but I don't mind using other colors if it gets the job done :)

Can you mount the device along with a case (like an armour case)?

Thanks
    Sandeep
    Here you go.
    dsc03178-edited.jpg

I have used a TPU-case (which is thicker than the tiny case you see in this picture) and it worked fine. But it may have problems with a very thick case, because the grip is not very deep. It depends on the thickness/bulk of you case, I don't think it will work on a really thick armour case.
    Last edited by Sam_oslo; 02-22-2015 at 02:45 PM.
    02-22-2015 02:17 PM
    Thank you!!
    02-22-2015 10:26 PM