I was not thrilled with the phone's back coating.
    Anything that is rubberized? Since the phone is slippery when held.
    03-16-2014 12:37 PM
    I normally pick up a soft gel case off ebay, but since mine does't have wireless charging I picked up the Incipio charging case. I like it, but at $50... (I got it for that with a powermat off ebay
    MegamanXtreme likes this.
    03-16-2014 04:42 PM
    I got the Incipio feather case, and like it a lot. Gives you that nice textured back without adding much weight.

Amazon.com: Incipio Feather Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    MegamanXtreme and scottitude like this.
    03-16-2014 04:54 PM
    I have a Tudia tpu case and will also get an Amzer one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    03-16-2014 06:43 PM
    I like the Belkin Folio case. It provides some protection and is a great case for travelling since you can have it also work as a stand to prop the phone up. :)
    03-16-2014 07:01 PM
    I like the Belkin Folio case. It provides some protection and is a great case for travelling since you can have it also work as a stand to prop the phone up. :)
    I have the same one. I like it too. I haven't used a case on a phone in probably 5 years and only broken one. (I dropped a 900 face down on pavement.) But I refuse to use screen protectors and with so much glass on the 1520 plus its size which makes it hard to keep a strong grip on in and out of my pocket. (my pockets just aren't big enough for the phone to pass with my hand wrapped around it.) I am sure to drop it sometime and the folio latches to protect the screen.

It does add a lot of bulk and can make taking photos a pain with the cover just hanging down or over to the side. Basically just in the way. The case comes off easily if you are going to be taking a lot of photos though.

My big thing is, the screen is GORGEOUS. A screen protector would take away from that I think. Whether with picture quality reduction or increased glare.
    03-16-2014 08:13 PM
    I just picked one up at the Microsoft Store. I like it both for the stand and because it has a pocket where I put my driver's license and debit card. Now I can just take my phone and not my wallet.

I also have a Nillkin Ultra Slim Hard Skin which is very thin and light, has a textured back and has slightly raised edges to protect the screen and camera.
    Nillkin Ultra Slim Hard Skin For lumia 1520 Case
    03-16-2014 08:19 PM
    Woah there, fancy pants. I merely want the phone to have a grip, the regular design is slippery and I have to hold it for its dear life so it doesn't slip-off my hand.
    03-17-2014 12:06 AM
    Woah there, fancy pants. I merely want the phone to have a grip, the regular design is slippery and I have to hold it for its dear life so it doesn't slip-off my hand.
    Trust me it's worth it. Read the other replies about it just above your post. :)

If you want bare minimal then just order the full body invisible shield kit.
    03-17-2014 06:43 AM
    I wish Incipio made a Dual Pro for the 1520.

With my 822 it seems to be the right mix between protection and size. Otterbox was too big but very protective, and Feather is thin, but doesn't seem to be very protective (though I have dropped it and had no damage to my phone or the case after it bounced on my deck a few times). After trying all of those I thought a Dual Pro would be the case to buy for any future phone, but they don't seem to make it for very many of them.
    03-17-2014 02:24 PM
    I have a Tudia tpu case...
    I have this one too. I think it's pretty handsome. Fits tight.

51rjowpkc5l._sx300_.jpg
    03-17-2014 02:33 PM
    I have Incipio feather. Fits well, pretty thin, but overpriced $23 on Amazon - the cheapest I could find.
    03-17-2014 04:03 PM
    I have this one too. I think it's pretty handsome. Fits tight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51rjOWpkC5L._SX300_.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	59752

Agree with you. Somehow I have the official cover and mozo bumper but I use this more

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
    03-17-2014 08:18 PM
    I have this one and it is REALLY nice:

Review - Nillkin Ultra Slim Case for the Nokia Lumia1520 | Windows Phone Central

It gives a nice lip on the camera glass, has a good texture, and is nice and thin.
    03-17-2014 09:41 PM
    I have Amzer and I recommend.

It protect ALL the edges of the phone and this is very important to me.
    03-18-2014 11:08 AM
    I have Amzer and I recommend.

It protect ALL the edges of the phone and this is very important to me.
    Could you take a pic of the phone with the amzer case on and show how much it covers the front? I want to see if it touches the screen or if the opening is larger. My only gripe with the Tudia is that I can't use those wet protectors that cover up the screen since the edge of the case hits them so it lifts. Thanks
    03-18-2014 11:24 PM