Software issue, this is not related to the phone, because I had them on my replaced Lumia 920 Black OS, too
    - I also have some wrong behaviors of some apps: WhatsApp, Runtastic Pro and Facebook (not Beta) and YouTube videos
    Whatsapp doesn't let me attach anything to a conversation, the Attach menu is dead, nomatter what I press, doesn't open anything - this until I reboot the phone
    Runtastic Pro - opens and quickly shutdown - until I reboot the phone
    Facebook - doesn't connect me all the time, telling that I have connection issue, that I don't have - also the notifications sometimes arrives sometimes don't
    YouTube - I always get the "sorry this video can't be played on your device" message. Even on Metrotube they don't work, not to mention on the website - this, until I reboot the phone

I use all day, in the background, the Adidas micoach fitness app - I guess this causing the issue, but I don't know for sure.
    Do you guys have this kind of issues with the apps?

Thank you.

Iulian
    03-17-2014 04:05 AM
    WhatsApp and Runtastic Pro I don't use. Tried WhatsApp, Guess I didn't like it. I don't have a problem with MetroTube, but don't use it a lot, but have several times. Facebook, I really don't think they got it working, so I use the beta and Explorer for Facebook, between the both of them I can do just about anything I want on FB, not that one is better than the other, it's just they do it differently, and that can make a difference. Have you checked what is running in the background? Maybe blocking some that don't need to run unless you have it open will help.
    03-17-2014 06:10 AM
    Thank you for your answer.
    Yes, I checked the background running apps and I have only the apps I need, nothing less.
    I guess, I'm not sure, the problem is with Adidas micoach app that I keep running all day to count my walking distance, because I had the exactly same issues on Lumia 920 with Black update, same apps. I will write an email to Adidas developer and ask him about it.

Thanks
    03-18-2014 03:23 AM
    I have no idea what's wrong with WhatsApp for you. Attachments work for me.

I'm using a 920 on AT&T with the Black update.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    03-18-2014 03:29 AM
    Hi, Laura
    The attach menu works for me too, but sometime during the day when I try to send an image to someone it doesn't work.
    It's not working when you share an image using whatsapp from camera roll/foto view, it's not working when you open attach menu from the whatsapp, those buttons doesn't respond to taps, nothing happen, until I restart my phone - after restart everything works as it should, but after few hours the issue is back.
    The same thing happen on my Lumia 920 and Lumia 1520 - first I thought that is the 920 limit and I bought 1520 thinking that on it's specs nothing will get wrong on software side, but I had the same software issues on 1520 as on 920 - I sent the 1520 back for refund, because it was and it is unacceptable for me.
    Here a quick video that I recorded just now with my HTC Desire old pal, sorry for the quality, but I have the bug and it's only 11am. I stared the micoach Adidas app when I left home to office and now it's paused in the background. I use it all day to count the walking distance.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdo3zrjmr1...2011.34.01.3gp
    I can restart the phone to make the apps work again, but the issue will be soon back.

Iulian
    03-31-2014 04:40 AM