Heating , Glitches and manufacture !

Hasoumi

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone , So im experiencing extreme heat around camera area when playing games like (total conquest) or (asphalt 8) , Is that normal or it may have negative effect on camera or phone ......

Second the phone glitchs(lags) alot while playing some apps (Total Conquest mostly) , And sometimes it automatically close apps while using em , Also sometimes when im using lock screen fast and try to unlock the screen colors appear negative colors ..... Does that glitchs happeneds normally .

Last manufacture point , I just noticed my phone is made in china ... Which means it could be faults due to the manufacture of the phone so was curious , Does all versions comes made in china !

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Extreme heat or just heat? It's normal for the phones to warm up a little, but not to the point of extreme heat....which would be painful to the touch.

As regards the lock screen 'negative colors' thing...from what I'm seeing that's related to the Glance feature.

I'm guessing to save power it drops the bit depth on images to a lower amount and when you first turn it back on it's for some reason not coming out of that lower bit depth immediately.

I haven't seen it, but it seems some folks on here have, and it goes away when you disable Glance.

As regards where they are made. I know the US models are made in China.

Hasoumi

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Extreme heat or just heat? It's normal for the phones to warm up a little, but not to the point of extreme heat....which would be painful to the touch.

As regards the lock screen 'negative colors' thing...from what I'm seeing that's related to the Glance feature.

I'm guessing to save power it drops the bit depth on images to a lower amount and when you first turn it back on it's for some reason not coming out of that lower bit depth immediately.

I haven't seen it, but it seems some folks on here have, and it goes away when you disable Glance.

As regards where they are made. I know the US models are made in China.

Hello , well its not that i cant touch the phone , but its noticeable heat that when you get a call and use the speaker , you can really feel a heat on your ear that will force you to keep distance , sometimes i think its becuase im using cover but its the original one which came with it shouldnt be the reason .

About glance i think you are correct im running with power saver mode , And using glance . thanks for the info

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro