wireless power bank

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You mean those things you tape on to the back of the phone so you can drop it on a bar with other phones? I have a Powermat and my PMA charging case... So I don't really know...

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
@Oditius, I mean a mobile wireless charger with inbuilt battery.

And btw, lumia 1520 doesnt need those stuff you hook to the back of your phone. And i think nokia created special wireless charging case for all its phones.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
@Oditius, I mean a mobile wireless charger with inbuilt battery.

And btw, lumia 1520 doesnt need those stuff you hook to the back of your phone. And i think nokia created special wireless charging case for all its phones.

The international version has Qi charging, but the AT&T version doesn't. You have to buy a PMA charging shell for it and a powermat. I know, that is the version I have...

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It would be really nice if someone build a power shell and would use a built in battery and charge the phone. Then lay it on the powermat to charge both. Then I could go 2-4 days without charging it.

cookie_csy

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site

Boobika K

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Power banks are very useful to us; it extended the life of batteries of smart phones, tablets and laptops. All though we have to be very careful in buying power banks, in online there are tons and tons of choice to buy the power banks at affordable rates, when we buy the cheap power bank chargers have to beware the storage capacity of that chargers. A couple of times have to think about the quality of power bank before buying from online.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720