hard reset and battery

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean that it is taking 6 hours to fully charge the battery? If so, I would recommend contacting Nokia Care for warranty repair. That is not normal.

NokiNoki

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean that it is taking 6 hours to fully charge the battery? If so, I would recommend contacting Nokia Care for warranty repair. That is not normal.

yes, 6 hours charge to full charge..
i don't know if warranity really helps in israel :/
already contacted them, waiting for the answer in email..

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi. You keep starting new threads about this issue. It would really be best to just make new posts in an existing thread you've already created. It makes tracking troubleshooting your issues a royal pain...since I have to scan multiple threads for info. :p

The issue is the cheap knock off chargers the seller keeps sending you. They are either charging slowly or are damaging the phone, or both.

As has been mentioned I would contact Nokia and tell them someone is selling their devices as new, but including counterfeit accessories that appear to not work properly. They will likely want the sellers info so they can track them down.

NokiNoki

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi. You keep starting new threads about this issue. It would really be best to just make new posts in an existing thread you've already created. It makes tracking troubleshooting your issues a royal pain...since I have to scan multiple threads for info. :p

The issue is the cheap knock off chargers the seller keeps sending you. They are either charging slowly or are damaging the phone, or both.

As has been mentioned I would contact Nokia and tell them someone is selling their devices as new, but including counterfeit accessories that appear to not work properly. They will likely want the sellers info so they can track them down.
sorry lul.... i'll try to stop open new threads :confused:
the problem is the battery itself or the charger?
i know that fake chargers can charge like the originals.... but it's not good for the battery, isn't it? (other phones)
but i see that chargers that are not original is bad for nokia phones..

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
sorry lul.... i'll try to stop open new threads :confused:
the problem is the battery itself or the charger?
i know that fake chargers can charge like the originals.... but it's not good for the battery, isn't it? (other phones)
but i see that chargers that are not original is bad for nokia phones..

The problem is newer battery tech and especially anything that utilizes quick charging. The chargers are 'mated' in some cases and other charges can cause undesired behavior. So it is sort of both a charger and battery issue all at once. Low quality knockoff charger mixed with picky batteries = a big mess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster