I want that Green Lumia 1520

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
LOL i want that Green one....I am not even a fan of Green(For the love of God, why no CYAN :() but i've always liked having something different.

Even with my previous lumias I went from Black to Pikachu Yellow....though i did decide to go a little less flashy and I now have a red 1520.

Anyone else wanting the Green 1520? I know you can use a case but really it is not the same thing at all.

I am contemplating switching to Att next, thus may have to trade my phone in and i may just get the 1520 in Green...lol although I do sort of like the Orange 930 as well.

Bora777

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
No offense but I think this green is vile, even worse than the 930's orange. I know they're trying to build the brand and stand out with these bright colours, but I just think a lovely dark green would've been so classy.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL i want that Green one....I am not even a fan of Green(For the love of God, why no CYAN :() but i've always liked having something different.

Even with my previous lumias I went from Black to Pikachu Yellow....though i did decide to go a little less flashy and I now have a red 1520.

Anyone else wanting the Green 1520? I know you can use a case but really it is not the same thing at all.

I am contemplating switching to Att next, thus may have to trade my phone in and i may just get the 1520 in Green...lol although I do sort of like the Orange 930 as well.

Dude, your color evolution is the exact same as mine lol. Went from a black Lumia to a yellow 920. Then got a red 2520, and now I'm choosing between a green 1520 (or yellow again) or an orange 930. I don't think I like the 930's design enough to get that though.

liam-ward

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I love the green one and If it was available I would have to think long and hard, thankfully I chose red. I'm happy with it because it looks profesional at work and sticks out when I'm having a few pints in the local boozer.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
They better not pull the available online bs. Part of the reason I got stuck with red was because only red and black were available in store while yellow was an online purchase .

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
As much as I live green (It's my favorite color) I don't really like how it looks in this phone, I think I would end up still going for either red or yellow. The only reason I would consider this phone is for the chance that they fixed the previous defects with it.

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Would be nice if they gave an approximate release date for this green 1520. Who knows when it will come out, or even whether it will be available in my region. Looks very nice though :)

slap0rama

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
They should have made it darker greenish, not a fan of the light green. Honestly, Nokia should let people customize the color of the phone so people could get the color Lumia they want. That would be pretty cool.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
They should have made it darker greenish, not a fan of the light green. Honestly, Nokia should let people customize the color of the phone so people could get the color Lumia they want. That would be pretty cool.
What is this the moto X? They started that. They might put a lawsuit if they do. Look @ apple and samsung?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster