I have been lurking with my old Lumia 900 (cracked screen, only the speaker phone worked) for some time, waiting to upgrade for the right phone..I found a deal for a 1520 on craigslist ($100!) and I must say I am very happy with this phone..I thought I would trade with my daughter because it was so big, but after a week I really like it and can't seehow people use tiny screen anymore.. Some talk about how big it is next to your face when you are talkingon the phone, but obviously those people have never talked on a land line where the handset it huge.. I'm nota skinny jeans wearer, so this fits perfectly in my pocket (even with a protection case on it)..I'm still learning the features (no Nokia cam app self-camera?), but windows phone is very familiar to me and I love it! :)
    Guytronic and oditius like this.
    04-06-2014 04:16 PM
    I'm a "skinny jeans wearer" and at first I was afraid of how big it was and potentially not fitting in my pockets. But it fits in my front and back pockets just fine with a case on it. I do take it out of my pockets more because it feels as if I might crush it. The screen is what worries me still.
    04-06-2014 04:43 PM
    while in the mall friday, i stopped by the att store to check out the 1520. that is one great looking phone. had to get used to the size as i have a 920 now. but it just made me want a larger screen even more when i upgrade the phone. it was a little awkward holding but that was from it being hooked up to the display.
    04-07-2014 02:38 PM
    I have been lurking with my old Lumia 900 (cracked screen, only the speaker phone worked) for some time, waiting to upgrade for the right phone..I found a deal for a 1520 on craigslist ($100!) and I must say I am very happy with this phone..I thought I would trade with my daughter because it was so big, but after a week I really like it and can't seehow people use tiny screen anymore.. Some talk about how big it is next to your face when you are talkingon the phone, but obviously those people have never talked on a land line where the handset it huge.. I'm nota skinny jeans wearer, so this fits perfectly in my pocket (even with a protection case on it)..I'm still learning the features (no Nokia cam app self-camera?), but windows phone is very familiar to me and I love it! :)
    Who in the hell sold one on Craigslist for $100?? That has to be stolen goods...
    DavidinCT and giantenemybird like this.
    04-07-2014 03:15 PM
    Who in the hell sold one on Craigslist for $100?? That has to be stolen goods...
    Lol! For real huh? That was one hell of a hot phone!
    ibbyj and oditius like this.
    04-08-2014 06:51 PM
    Man wish that this phone would be in Canada, really don't understand why it's not. Enjoy it :)
    04-09-2014 04:39 PM
    Yeah, a few weeks with a 1520 and virtual keyboards on smaller phones seem almost unusable.
    04-09-2014 04:53 PM
    I just bought this phone for my wife today, she was still rocking an HTC Titan 1 with windows 7.5 on it lol.
    I was SO impressed by the device I am selling my Note 3 to get one. or looking for someone that wants to just trade straight across.
    Very Nice phone. It is big but it was so comfortable to hold. Can't wait. I will get one soon. WTG Nokia.
    04-09-2014 08:19 PM