Taking Pics With 1520

JOHN Smith88

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
For those who have this phone , is it difficult to take pics or video considering the size of the phone .
Also how is the low light pics with default setting

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just to keep it short and sweet....

Taking pictures - easy as any other phone. Large screen is a plus.

Low Light Pics - I think low light shots are very good. I am far from a camera expert, but, in my opinion, low light shots are as good or better than my 920.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
It's an excellent camera and very easy to take pictures with. It beats my old 920 with ease. I agree with Scienceguy Labs. The one thing I wanted to add is taking a selfie is very tough. You must use 2 hands (but this is a rare thing for me so no issues for me). :p

NoRomBasic

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
For those who have this phone , is it difficult to take pics or video considering the size of the phone .
Also how is the low light pics with default setting

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

You can always take a look at the Photo thread to see what some people have been doing with the Camera. :cool:

I've had no issues taking pictures or video with it at all. It still smaller than a full-frame SLR for example. My wife's 1020 is still the high-water mark for handling ease and image quality but in most cases my 1520 isn't far behind it.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I am very happy the 1520 has a dedicated camera button as it makes holding the camera still much easier. It also helps when you give it to someone to be able to say "just hold it like a camera and press the button."

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't find the size daunting but the slim, curved sides can be slippery. Still, I have held my 1520 out of a moving car to shoot some photos before... Heh.

IMO, the 1520's camera has different characteristics from the 920. When I got the 1520, I thought the low light was not as good as my old 920. Now, after getting used to the camera and tweaking settings, the 1520 can comfortably best the 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99