04-21-2014 09:36 AM
32 12
tools
    Choosing a color is such a personal choice, these "help me pick a color" posts really perplex me.
    Just go to the AT&T store (or wherever) and ask the sales person to pick one for you if you are truly incapable of making a choice for yourself.
    OR, buy any color and put different color cases on it. (probably best choice)

Can someone help me decide...should I have Italian or Mexican food for dinner? :)
    04-19-2014 07:35 PM
    I originally had a yellow pre-order. But when the backlight started spottingin the top right I filed an RMA.

They had no yellow exchange devices in stock, but I was sort of sick of yellow since like others have said, only a few themes look good, and I especially missed Teal.

Anyway I went with a white because black is way too boring.

I had concerns about scuffs, since I had a glossy white 900 that scuffed an ugly blue for some reason in my jeans. 4months in with whitey and no scuffs :)
    04-21-2014 06:14 AM
    I have a friend who has a Metallic Red phone. He normally paints cars for a living, so he is pretty good at it. But he took his phone apart, treated and painted the shell the color he wanted. I really am thinking of having him do mine, even though it voids the warranty. But I might wait till next January before I do it. LoL
    04-21-2014 06:54 AM
    Choosing a color is such a personal choice, these "help me pick a color" posts really perplex me.
    Just go to the AT&T store (or wherever) and ask the sales person to pick one for you if you are truly incapable of making a choice for yourself.
    OR, buy any color and put different color cases on it. (probably best choice)

Can someone help me decide...should I have Italian or Mexican food for dinner? :)
    Maybe if you had taken a minute to read my post instead of spewing your irrelevant garbage, you'd have seen I was asking for owners to tell me which of the two colors (white and yellow) hold up to daily abuse, scratches, and dust particles - in other words, which of the two colors is more durable.

Btw, I'd suggest you eat a type of food that leaves you less "perplexed" from simple threads on the Internet....
    04-21-2014 07:16 AM
    I have a friend who has a Metallic Red phone. He normally paints cars for a living, so he is pretty good at it. But he took his phone apart, treated and painted the shell the color he wanted. I really am thinking of having him do mine, even though it voids the warranty. But I might wait till next January before I do it. LoL
    That sounds really cool. Be sure to post pics of the finished product!
    04-21-2014 07:17 AM
    I originally had a yellow pre-order. But when the backlight started spottingin the top right I filed an RMA.
    They had no yellow exchange devices in stock, but I was sort of sick of yellow since like others have said, only a few themes look good, and I especially missed Teal.
    Anyway I went with a white because black is way too boring.
    I had concerns about scuffs, since I had a glossy white 900 that scuffed an ugly blue for some reason in my jeans. 4months in with whitey and no scuffs :)
    Thanks for chiming in. Yes, I am leanings towards white now too since most owners here don't seem to have developed any scratches and/or scuffs.
    Only 1.5 more weeks till I place the order! Can't wait!
    rhamblet likes this.
    04-21-2014 07:18 AM
    wait for green , I am or even orange
    The orange is no guarantee, and they may only come as AT&T variants. I believe the OP wants the RM-937 variant.
    04-21-2014 09:36 AM
32 12