Just curious how much i could sell my red 1520 for. It is unlockable(i got the code back in February i believe despite not ever using it, as I planned to move to Tmo).

I am about to switch to Att next and it may seem silly but I've always sort of been meh with this Red version and I do overall like my phone and since the 930 is not coming anytime soon(And if/when it does, it will largely be irrelevant and old to me by then), I want to get the lumia 1520 i always wanted but never got....The yellow one haha

(I was wanting Green but aside from it being different as i never owned a green phone, I think the green might be TOO LOUD for me xD and i always did like my yellow 1020 and 920 xD)

But yeah how much is a good price for a Red Att 1520 that is unlockable and that i've had since Launch day November 2013 and is in great condition. No scratches or anything.
    04-12-2014 07:56 AM
    For reference, I got my Yellow ATT 1520 (unlocked, and working with Tmobile), for $400 on CL here in Los Angeles. Locally, that has been on par with other sellers. It was brand new, with stickers and unopened chargers/accessories. On ebay, I have seen it as high as 550-600 USD.

Just curious how much i could sell my red 1520 for. It is unlockable(i got the code back in February i believe despite not ever using it, as I planned to move to Tmo).

I am about to switch to Att next and it may seem silly but I've always sort of been meh with this Red version and I do overall like my phone and since the 930 is not coming anytime soon(And if/when it does, it will largely be irrelevant and old to me by then), I want to get the lumia 1520 i always wanted but never got....The yellow one haha

(I was wanting Green but aside from it being different as i never owned a green phone, I think the green might be TOO LOUD for me xD and i always did like my yellow 1020 and 920 xD)

But yeah how much is a good price for a Red Att 1520 that is unlockable and that i've had since Launch day November 2013 and is in great condition. No scratches or anything.
    04-12-2014 06:22 PM