immortalmatt

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
What can I say. I loved my 1520 before but with this 8.1 update, it is simply STUNNING! Its so much quicker on mine , scrolling is buttery smooth, the store looks so nice now, the icons and font are slightly smaller now which is nicer to the eye in my opinion. I am so happy I moved to Windows Phone now. WOW!

Hawk Tartaros

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Yup, finally optimized for the large screen.
Mine feels faster too.
Especially the notification centre is super fast.
Only issue i have with it is that the wifi in notification centre brings you to the settings instead of toggle it on and off.

immortalmatt

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
25j85mo.png

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
unreal on how much faster it is and how great the phone is handling just the preview. My daily driver is back with a vengeance and boy is IE 11 is so much faster than IE 10.

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Can somebody post a screenshot with the email app and the keyboard open? I wonder how much they have decreased the keyboard and how mush they scaled down the fonts in the email app?

Thank you in advance!

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Can somebody post a screenshot with the email app and the keyboard open? I wonder how much they have decreased the keyboard and how mush they scaled down the fonts in the email app?

Thank you in advance!

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks the same to me...
If that is the case, then i'm disappointed. I have a great vision, and i was hoping that they (Microsoft) would come to their senses and scale down the font size in the email app and scale down the keyboard. Such a waste of display real estate ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss