Broken screen

ComingOfGauge

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello, yesterday I was stepping into my car and of all days it was raining. My phone fell out of my pocket and the screen is cracked badly but still works. However, the bar with the back button, home, and the search lights up but does not work when tried to use, every time I want to switch apps I have to reboot my phone. Does anyone have a ballpark estimate for the replacement cost of the screen, and by the way AT&T dropped all of the warrantys on our phones without telling us.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Properly around $150 to $200 dollars depending on how bad the damage is to the device Nokia Care should be able to tell you.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
talk about nokia quality. it can easily break from pocket level.

No phone is indestructible. Show me one that can survive a fall at the right angle. I have dropped my 1520, from my shirt pocket. But no break, but it might be because it landed good. If it has been a degree to the left or right, I'd be replacing the screen. Go out and by yourself a iPhone. I had one, it slipped off my desk, landed on the carpeted floor and the wrong angle and the screen cracked.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You say what you want because nobody believes you anyway.

I had a note 3 and it slid off the passenger seat onto the floor without hitting anything but the carpet and the screen cracked. You are another iPhone ****** trying to compensate for your boring little phone, you are also here to just troll and give us something/someone to laugh at.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

How would you know? According to your preposterous thread, the five 1520s you've purchased have all been returned immediately as defective. I guess all your dorm buddies that buy Nokias to laugh at them dropped a few from pocket level for their own amusement. Seriously, you're trying way to hard to bash Nokia and people have caught on to your schtick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans