Bluetooth Audio Quality

rjansen3

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased a pair of Nokia Purity Pros to go with my 1520. Over the month that I've had them I have to say that I'm a bit lost. To get the volume in the headphones to be anywhere near audible I have to have the Bluetooth volume maxed out. The problem that I'm having however, is that the audio seems to get distorted and crappy sounding. There tends to be a lot of hissing on s's and sometimes there is just general distortion. To clarify, as of today I am using WP 8.1 and I have the Bluetooth volume at 30 of 30 and the headset volume at about 60%. Am i doing this all wrong, or am I just doomed because of Bluetooth? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

NSX38

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Don't have any experience with the Nokia Purity Pros, but I use the Plantronics Voyager Legend with my 1520 and the audio and loudness seems to be ok, maybe it's an issue with that particular bluetooth headset that your using?

rjansen3

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I have been thinking about getting them warranty swapped because there are some other issues with this particular pair, I was just trying to find out as much info as I could before I make any moves.

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I own the Purity Pro. I usually max out the volume on the Purity Pros and adjust the volume to my liking on the phone. They are loud.

I also got a pair of MDR-1RBTMK2 with the same setting, maxed out on the cans and adjust volume to my liking on the phone.

Usually, both sits at 20 - 22 on the phone.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_206 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb