Completely dead - windows icon flashing while charging

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Truth be told, I don't have credit cards either. I used an old hotel room key and an expired Sam's Club card. It will probably be stuck in there pretty good, but if you use some patience, should be ok. I hope that fixes your issue.

missylob

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Truth be told, I don't have credit cards either. I used an old hotel room key and an expired Sam's Club card. It will probably be stuck in there pretty good, but if you use some patience, should be ok. I hope that fixes your issue.
I DID IT!!! And phone still vibrates which I had heard it may not after changing. Took me all day cuz I only ordered t2 screwdriver, forgot the t5. There ain't one t5 screwdriver on my farm or my parents t10 is smallest one anyone has but found a 30in1 micro precision kit at hardware store in their cheap tool bin so now I got bout every micro size tool I could ever need. Man, thanks alot for all ur help, im use to fixing stuff I can whack with a hammer if it ain't cooperating so this felt like delicate brain surgery to me😊

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I DID IT!!!

Awesome - congrats.

I think the vibrator issue is related to changing the screen, because you have to take it out, and it's easy to damage the ribbon cable that feeds it, but you don't need to do that on a battery only replacement.

Glad that worked for you.

I'm sorry I forgot the T4 (actually a T4?). I was sitting thinking what could that be for, but I just remembered - the bracket over the plug. Sorry again - those things are almost impossible to find locally - glad you were able to.

missylob

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Ya ur right, think was screen replacement I read caused vibration problem & dont worry bout forgetting to mention a screwdriver, I'll be happy bout having the pile of micro bits next time need some oddball screw out.
Didn't have any problems getting battery out, actually hardest part for me was getting my case off, since im a big klutz I wont use a phone till in a big bulky case thats hard to get off. Thanks again for ur expertise & for not making me feel like an ***** cuz didn't know WTH I was doing.

Rexor00

May 14, 2016
Visit site
HOW ABOUT EVEN VIBRATING WONT DO IN MY PHONE NOKIA 1520 :( I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW can any one help me .
THANKS A LOT

Kugan H

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi guyz
I am using nokia lumia 925.When i using my phone it was around 75-80% charge it suddenly phone switched off and i connected charger it just light blinked on windows key and no response...i tried all the steps pressing "POWER BUTTON,VOLUME BUTTON,AND CAMERA BUTTON"also it just windows key blinked and afterwards no response......Guyz plz get me a idea to solve this one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss