Moving photos, vidoes & file attachments from phone internal storage to sd card

Dennis LOH

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,
Is it possible to move or save pics & video clips sent via email or whatsapp to a SD card?
I know you can set it to save images & video in the SD card & this only applies to photos & videos taken from the camera.
I'm not sure about this. If so do you need a "File manager" app to facilitate this? I'm using a 1020 & it doesn't have an external storage facility like the 1520. As I understand if you received a video clip via email in a WP8 phone. You cannot save it but you can view it. Is the OS that does not allow you to save it. I have also been using an Android & from Kitkat 4.0 onwards it will not allow you to copy or move pics, videos & file attachments received via email, whatsapp & Bluetooth to the external memory storage - SD card.
Thank you & all comments are most welcome.

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
Is it possible to move or save pics & video clips sent via email or whatsapp to a SD card?
I know you can set it to save images & video in the SD card & this only applies to photos & videos taken from the camera.
I'm not sure about this. If so do you need a "File manager" app to facilitate this? I'm using a 1020 & it doesn't have an external storage facility like the 1520. As I understand if you received a video clip via email in a WP8 phone. You cannot save it but you can view it. Is the OS that does not allow you to save it. I have also been using an Android & from Kitkat 4.0 onwards it will not allow you to copy or move pics, videos & file attachments received via email, whatsapp & Bluetooth to the external memory storage - SD card.
Thank you & all comments are most welcome.

The WP8.1 Developer Preview gives you the ability to move Apps, Photos, and Videos to your SD Card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12