Fuzzy screen

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have had my 1520 about 6 weeks, I am in the UK and with Vodafone.

After a few days I was at work in the evening and checked the phone, the screen had become "Fuzzy", I got home and went to bed, by the next morning the problem corrected itself and I forgot about it.

Last Wednesday I was again on nights, the phone went fuzzy again, this time it didn't correct itself next day and I had to leave it till Friday morning to play with it, I tried switching it off but it would come back on straight away, I tried doing a reset by plugging it into the charger and then doing the volume button reset, after several attempts the screen changed to an unreadable scramble but much less fuzzy, after another hour it came back to normal.

By the way I hadn't lost any data.

I know I am not the only person to have seen this issue as I found this unanswered thread on the Nokia support forums, there is also a picture on this post showing what the screen looks like.

Nokia Lumia 1520 - Nokia Support Discussions

Today I popped into a Vodafone shop and they said take it in but the phone could be away for a week or so and as far as I know they will only do a reset anyway, I don't want to be without my phone for any length of time.

Any ideas appreciated.

Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett