Hey all! So I went to the ATT store and got them to upgrade me early, and I should be getting my new 1520 in a day or so. Few questions though

1. Is it safe to upgrade to 8.1? I've seen some people complain about battery issues.
    2. What's the right 128 SD card to get? Do they all work? Who has the best and cheapest one?
    3. What accessories do you recommend I get?
    04-22-2014 04:00 PM
    Hey all! So I went to the ATT store and got them to upgrade me early, and I should be getting my new 1520 in a day or so. Few questions though

1. Is it safe to upgrade to 8.1? I've seen some people complain about battery issues.
    2. What's the right 128 SD card to get? Do they all work? Who has the best and cheapest one?
    I have 625 but I know that the Best 128Gb sd is toshiba. Also Dont care about battery, It'll just be non-kindleish.
    04-22-2014 04:03 PM

Yes, upgrade. Esp since you have a nice clean image to begin with.
    04-22-2014 04:06 PM

#1 Yes it's safe to upgrade. There are some issues people have had but if you run into those you can find the fix to them on these forums. Additionally I believe according to one thread you can flash back to Windows Phone 8 if you have a lot of issues.
    #2 They all should work, personally I recommend Sandisk because they make some high quality cards. I'm not sure where you're shopping but this one on Amazon is OOS but high ratings.
    Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 128 GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-128G-AFFP-A): Computers & Accessories

#3 It depends on your preferences. I'm personally getting a Screen Protector, and a Case but if you don't like those then you should be fine without them.
    04-22-2014 05:31 PM
    I just got mine Friday and by Saturday I did the upgrade. I've had no issues and the phone is nothing short of awesome!
    Definitely get a case... The phone can be quite slippery.
    04-22-2014 05:36 PM