6th defective device [story over, wont try 7th time sorry nokia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: 5th defective device [6th on the way from amazon]

Fawzib, any update yet? Did you receive your 6th phone? How is it?

The only mystery is what he'll find wrong with this one. We all know this device will be defective, just like the other 5.

I know ... nah, I couldn't even begin to guess.:grin::wink::amaze:

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

For all of us who watched Friends ... the Transponsder doesn't work !

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
yes i know you are all waiting, i had to go to the usps center to get it. first thing i checked was the speaker. and it is true all cells have static sound but the popping sound is what was defective, this one doesnt have it but the screen is yellow! the white have a yellow tint and when i put both devices side to side it really shows off the difference. the lumia 1520.1 have a yellow tint to it. the 1520.3 is perfectly white.

soo yes i am retuning the 6th device and it is my last so no more updates of that matter. but i will post pics and comparisons if anyone wants to.

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

guess which one have a bad screen ?

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    938.2 KB · Views: 8

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

What's that film you put on the screen of the phone on the right?
none, both are on the same brightness. installed hardware test on both and checked the color pallet and it is off by miles on the 6th device. though white is the most apparent.

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

if thats the only thing thats wrong with the device, it would'nt bother me, since you probably only notice it side by side with another 1520.

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

if thats the only thing thats wrong with the device, it would'nt bother me, since you probably only notice it side by side with another 1520.
u have a point, i wouldnt know unless i still had my previous lumia 1520.3 (defective speaker). but after looking at the new one just 2 seconds after i was holding the good screen, it is apparent that it is off color.

can not be unseen anymore. anyway thats my story with nokia. you won the award of the worst quality control!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05