Getting 1520 From B&H

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I received my white 1520.3 from B&H today as well. Ordered just this past Saturday night. Still packaged as new and never opened. I'll be going through the updates process soon.

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I received my white 1520.3 from B&H today as well. Ordered just this past Saturday night. Still packaged as new and never opened. I'll be going through the updates process soon.

Does B&H have coupon codes or promotion codes that apply and work for the 1520.3?

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

does the seal looks like mine? coz i can seal back the device and it will never appear used or opened!

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Not quite like yours, but the adhesive on yours was likely from changes in warehouse temperatures. I see this all the time.

JOHN Smith88

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I get retailmenot didn't see any coupons . I figured square trade covers drops so big phone like that might be needed . Did you guys get lte now on this

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I get retailmenot didn't see any coupons . I figured square trade covers drops so big phone like that might be needed . Did you guys get lte now on this
it have lte even on mine but i have an issue with my sim (at&t side) i confirm that it have lte as i tried a different sim!
flawless phone so far.. no issues with sensitivity! and camera is performing better (or so i feel)

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Glad you guys got yours. I'm expecting both 1520s that I ordered to arrive tomorrow. Mister2d, you must be closer to NY than I am, ordered midday Friday and haven't received mine yet.

Sincerely hope we all have flawless devices.

JOHN Smith88

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
What kinds of things you check once you get the device .
Did any of you got extended warranty for drops .

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Glad you guys got yours. I'm expecting both 1520s that I ordered to arrive tomorrow. Mister2d, you must be closer to NY than I am, ordered midday Friday and haven't received mine yet.

Sincerely hope we all have flawless devices.

Yep I'm closer. Live in Baltimore. :D

The matte white is angelic. lol. I must get a slim fitting case. Even though the phone is not slippery, I can see one accidental drop in my future.

So far with the phone...

Step one, opened up my nanosim cutter. Cut microsim down to size. Fit flawlessly into my new 1520.
Step two verify T-Mobile LTE. Yep, LTE all lit up.
Step three update to 8.1 DP and verify LTE again. Hopefully this works.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep I'm closer. Live in Baltimore. :D

The matte white is angelic. lol. I must get a slim fitting case. Even though the phone is not slippery, I can see one accidental drop in my future.

So far with the phone...

Step one, opened up my nanosim cutter. Cut microsim down to size. Fit flawlessly into my new 1520.
Step two verify T-Mobile LTE. Yep, LTE all lit up.
Step three update to 8.1 DP and verify LTE again. Hopefully this works.

Sweet! Scaredy cat over here is gonna wait til the official release before moving to 8.1 :p

Gonna stop by T-Mobile tomorrow after my phone arrives and make the switch. Keeping my current sim in my 920, the new T-Mobile one in my 1520 til the number port goes through. Still deciding which plan to go with!

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
What is B&H? I've never heard of them.

Really? Anyway, they are huge in the video production/photography world. I see them at every trade show and their website is one of the top sites to buy cameras from. And if that isn't enough info, they are Jewish, so don't try to buy on a sunday because they will be closed.

JOHN Smith88

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Did any of you noticed screen sensitivity issue with 1520 you received where screen tap doesn't work the way its supposed to work .
Can anyone post example of it

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i'm starting to experience this issue after some updates. or maybe it is just me. anyway this issue is hardware and nokia is trying to have a kind of workaround to fix the issue with software.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
i'm starting to experience this issue after some updates. or maybe it is just me. anyway this issue is hardware and nokia is trying to have a kind of workaround to fix the issue with software.

That's what I think as well. The issue is fairly minor mine though. It is annoying when it happens, but it's occasional.

Anyway, most people have this issue, so just be prepared for it. I made the choice before ordering that if that's the only issue and if it's infrequent enough, I'll probably live with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb