Getting 1520 From B&H

JOHN Smith88

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I am about to place order of 1520 with B&H . Before I place the order , I wanted to find out .
Is this the same model as new egg sells as on b&h site they didn't list rm 938.
Anyone had any issues getting LTE on this phone as I read few issues users are running into getting LTE . If you received this from B&H do you mind posting pics . B&H does offers square trade coverage , should I get this with this phone .

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i ordered my device from them as well. actually i was the first to post about them here on the forum. i will receive the device on tuesday. i'm expecting it to have a defective screen like all lumia 1520 devices. so stay tuned for pictures.

to the best of my knowledge, it is the us lte variant ;)

JOHN Smith88

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
OK post pics when you can. What color did you get and did you get square trade warranty.
Will be curious to see if you get LTE on ATT instead if hspda ..

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am about to place order of 1520 with B&H . Before I place the order , I wanted to find out .
Is this the same model as new egg sells as on b&h site they didn't list rm 938.
Anyone had any issues getting LTE on this phone as I read few issues users are running into getting LTE . If you received this from B&H do you mind posting pics . B&H does offers square trade coverage , should I get this with this phone .

MHz:1700 + Qi Wireless Charging = RM-938...

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
i ordered my device from them as well. actually i was the first to post about them here on the forum. i will receive the device on tuesday. i'm expecting it to have a defective screen like all lumia 1520 devices. so stay tuned for pictures.

to the best of my knowledge, it is the us lte variant ;)

So now your saying that your buying a phone that you expect to have a problem.

Really?

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So now your saying that your buying a phone that you expect to have a problem.
Really?

Doesn't make sense does it? He'll be back complaining about the screen not being in 3D or no smell-a-vision. Putting a powerful phone like the 1520 into a whiners hand is just dangerous....

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i just received my lumia from h&b and it is amazing. note that the seal can be sticked back so u can not tell if the phone is open or not.
but so far everything is great. i cleaned the screen as it wasn't 100% clean on arrival. i suspected it was previously open but no sign of use and everything works better than expected.

tsobol

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Congrats... Can you share the manufacturer name (settings >extras+info )..."RM-938_???_???_???".
I bought mine from B&H As well few weeks ago...

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i didnt get any warranty but it is under warranty from nokia in usa!
the box it self isn't properly sealed which might be a big indication of used (though to be honest the device have no evidence except the unclean screen)
check picture attached (taken from my lumia 1520!)

edit: i'm not getting lte so far, maybe due to signal but everyone else inside the room have lte. it is currently showing H and sometimes H+

edit 2: it is at&t issue as they need to update something from their end. i tried another sim and it gave lte maxed out.

Attachments

• WP_20140429_22_36_40_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140429_22_36_40_Pro.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb