Charging issues on my Lumia 1520...

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
hello,

i haven't charged my 1520 for 2 weeks now (or more) due to a broken screen (kept it safe until the screen became available) and now i tried charging it but it doesnt seem to boot up. the windows logo is flashing while it is plugged in. i did the soft reset but still the same. could it be that the battery is literally dead?? do i need it replaced??:unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Awh that sucks, all that's left to try is the hard reset I guess :p did you have backup enabled before all this happened?

i really dont care all the data on my phone right now...i think i transferred most of the pics from it to my pc...as for the contacts...mehh..i'll just ask who they are if they text me..hahaha...

i did the hard reset..hope it works...

PurelyAnecdotal

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I think the nature of your problem makes it hard for anyone here to offer useful help upfront. Is your phone covered under warranty (I assume it still is since it's only 2 weeks old)? I would advise sending your phone to a Nokia Customer Care Center for repairs.

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I think the nature of your problem makes it hard for anyone here to offer useful help upfront. Is your phone covered under warranty (I assume it still is since it's only 2 weeks old)? I would advise sending your phone to a Nokia Customer Care Center for repairs.

i really appreciate any kind of help though...any piece of advice is welcome...=)

anyways...the nearest nokia center from where i am would be like 10 hours away..lols..

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
That light is suppose to blink when the battery is "dead", so if it didn't boot after having it on the charger for an extended period of time. Either send in for repairs, or try and see if you can still soft or factory reset.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Try leave on the charger for couple hours before you do anything. If that doesn't work, an old trick to wake up the Nokia phone's dead battery (back in Lumia 900 days) is try to plug into a PC USB port. Some how with less charge current, it can trigger the charge circuit to stay charging instead of trying to boot up (like all Windows Phone designed to do).

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
That light is suppose to blink when the battery is "dead", so if it didn't boot after having it on the charger for an extended period of time. Either send in for repairs, or try and see if you can still soft or factory reset.

did the soft and hard reset..left the phone pluggied in for a few hours...still the same though..i think it is really is dead...need it replaced then...sigh...

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Try leave on the charger for couple hours before you do anything. If that doesn't work, an old trick to wake up the Nokia phone's dead battery (back in Lumia 900 days) is try to plug into a PC USB port. Some how with less charge current, it can trigger the charge circuit to stay charging instead of trying to boot up (like all Windows Phone designed to do).

hmm...lemme do that..thanks..=)

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
If else all fails, leave it alone and let it completely die again, a day or two then charge again. I know it ls time consuming but it may work.

Had the same problem when I had a 8x, but it booted after I did what I just suggested. It was my last resort.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon