Cheated by Nokia India for Lumia 1520. Complaint Number :: 1-15051000475 (More than two Month)

Mayank Dhananiwala

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Mrs. Fridose contacted me yesterday,
They said a guy will come tomorrow and pick up the phone toady and provide a backup phone and it will take approx 12 working days to handset back (swap replacement). Whole day has been gone and no response from any one yet.

VERY VERY POOR
Mayank Dhananiwala

Mayank Dhananiwala

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Nokia - A trash nothing more than that.
Please refer my earlier post "Cheated by Nokia for 47500 Rs/-"
Very very very cunning people of Nokia.
They don't want to provide a proper support and make a huge huge claims at the end customer like me suffers.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Nokia - A trash nothing more than that.
Please refer my earlier post "Cheated by Nokia for 47500 Rs/-"
Very very very cunning people of Nokia.
They don't want to provide a proper support and make a huge huge claims at the end customer like me suffers.

NEVER GENERALIZE THE BRAND FOR AN ISOLATED CASE. Here in the Philippines, Nokia Care is superb. Saying that they are cheaters are very offensive words to use. Probably your local Nokia Care crew is the one that is inefficient.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
NEVER GENERALIZE THE BRAND FOR AN ISOLATED CASE. Here in the Philippines, Nokia Care is superb. Saying that they are cheaters are very offensive words to use. Probably your local Nokia Care crew is the one that is inefficient.

I agree, the Nokia Care here in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia did a good job with my L920. Replaced the browning screen. No worries, no hassle....

Last edited:

binnyandrews

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

From a flagship device user perspective - he does not have to think of who runs local store. For him it is Nokia / Microsoft. And from the creator of a flagship device, Nokia / Microsoft needs to check a lot of quality check points including after sales service and have a review how a service request for a said problem/issue is treated. Failing to do so bring loyal users drifting from the brand.

sandeeppathak007

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
When we buy a flagship p product we are suppose to be provided with best of customer service, better share this on their Facebook/twitter n keep going until u get a response

Sent from my RM-937_im_india_235 using Tapatalk

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I think a complaint like this says a lot more about the people you are dealing with than what is says about Nokia. Any company is only as good as the people they use as their point of contact.

Juhi Dhar

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I can understand you pain! I have recently been a victim of INCOMPETENT NOKIA CARE personnel at their local care center (RT NAGAR, Bangalore to be exact)! And 3 of my other friends, who I had convinced to switch to nokia faced problems with getting their devices fixed too! Either they charge the moon or pretend they fixed a problem without actually fixing it. Or in my case did wrongful damage from their end to the phone then pretended I need to pay Rs. 17000 to get it fixed! I will also be resorting to making this matter public and making a nuisance of myself if I need to!! To get them to acknowledge the wrongdoing!!

binnyandrews

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I can understand you pain! I have recently been a victim of INCOMPETENT NOKIA CARE personnel at their local care center (RT NAGAR, Bangalore to be exact)! And 3 of my other friends, who I had convinced to switch to nokia faced problems with getting their devices fixed too! Either they charge the moon or pretend they fixed a problem without actually fixing it. Or in my case did wrongful damage from their end to the phone then pretended I need to pay Rs. 17000 to get it fixed! I will also be resorting to making this matter public and making a nuisance of myself if I need to!! To get them to acknowledge the wrongdoing!!

What was the problem? Which model?
You can log a complaint, and get the docket number, with the Nokia care call center or email (contactcentre.india@microsoft.com) them with your problem. There would be a response.

agajaved

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Service Request Number is 1-15739047362

Since, I have bought this mobile on 24th of March, 2014, I have been facing issues. First of all it started off with heating issues. as soon as you start the camera, it used to heat up so much that you cannot hold the device in your hand. I accepted it thinking that this phone being the highest oferring from Nokia should have some automatic mechanism to cool it down. Then after 5 months it started to show white patches on its display. i went to nokia care, they straight away resetted it and handedover to me. I noticed the patches again and told them and they took it back again and told me that it will take one month for the display replacement. Imagine 40k Rs phone started issues with display in just 5 months of usage. I didnt agree for that and I filed a complaint with nokia online. They said display will be replaced in one week. After 10 days i handed over the phone to nokia care for display replacement and they called me next day to collect it. When I went to collect the phone, they said it is ready. When i took the phone in my hand, i was shocled to see that the feather keys light for back and home keys was not coming on. and Nokia care people assumed that the phone is all fine. Look at their perfectionism and how they try to fool people. When I complained again they checked it for 20 minutes and said there is a problem with the Motherboard. OMG! highest range nokia made mobile developed 3 major problems in 6 months... How can we trust this brand and spend thousands of Rupees on it? They said they are sending the phone to Delhi for further investigation. I contacted the email support again and escalated. After I insissted to speak to the Manager, the call was transfered to one of the Managers called Mahinder. I tld him that I have spent my two month's salary to buy this phone and this phone developed 3 major problems within 6 months and I cannot take a risk of keeping the same handset again. So I asked him to give me refund or a new replacement handset. He assured me that he will arrange for a new lumia 1520 handset. When i got a call from nokia care to come and collect the replacement phone, I was shocked to see that they have sent me the same old piece of junk. MY old phone only. But as per Mahinder's conversation and email I received, I should have been sent a brand new lumia 1520 and I should have been the fist user of that. But that is not what has happened. And That was the call Mahinder came on call, and after that he is not ready to come on call and talk to me until now. He is asking his sub-ordinates to handle the issues. It has been one month now I have been chasing for the resolution of my issues but I have not got any concrete solution. One person says i will get a call back from back end team. Other says i will get a call back from nokia care center. And i am left with no options other than to wait. In one year standart warranty, my phone is with nokia care people experimenting with my phone for one month. I need my warranty to be extended for this reason as the phone was not with me. Now All I need is either a refund of my amount 40,000 Rs or a brand new handset lumia 1520 replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes