I'm having an ongoing issue since changing from iPhone to Windows Phone and was wondering if there's a solution to this.

I'm basically running the entire day with Headphones around with music at 1/30 ( when compared to my iPhone I could actually go -5/30 but since that's not possible 1/30 will have to do )

Problem is, even with 8.1 installed and Ringtone set to 10/10, I tend to miss a lot of calls because of the Ringtone being incredible silent when using Headphones/Earplugs. Usually I only notice an incoming call because of my regular Music fading away. Now with me sitting on my Bike and with the ambient noise kicking in I usually don't even notice the fading anymore which, like I said, leaves me with lots of missed calls.

Having the Phone mounted on, what appears to be, a vibration resistant Holster adds to the insult so for most of the time not even the vibration feature works -_-
    I even tried using my former iPhone Ringtone but this one as well becomes incredible silent when used as a Ringtone.

Am I missing something or is this a problem I might have to live with?

Thanks in Advance
    05-03-2014 03:39 PM
    Sorry to tell you this, but the volume settings with ear buds /headphones plugged in only seem to work for the notifications (ringer) and media and applications at the same time. Ex: I have headphones plugged in and I am listening to my music at volume level 5/30. The notification sound will only be that loud as well. If you want a louder notification sound, turn up the music. Sorry.
    06-05-2014 08:05 PM