Need Help with uploading photos please

Hanna548

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I am so stuck and so frustrated;/ I have had at&t on the phone for hours, but no resolution. All I wanted to do was move or share my photos and videos from my phone. I assumed I could plug my phone into my computer, access it, take the photos and videos I wanted and copy or move them to my computer, but no, my computer does not see the phone, so I thought ok, I will upload them someplace else and do it that way, but that doesn't work either for different reasons for different things. Such as footlocker, I can use my username and password to log in to the at&t website to pay my bill, but I cannot log into at&t locker. I tell my phone to share a video or put it in sky drive, it says it did, but when you go look, it is not there. I thought I'd try google plus but I can't figure out how you make that access the phone.....this is a mess, can someone HELP??

NachiketS

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
not to offend you. But are you sure that you uploaded all your pics to Onedrive with the same account as the account thats configured on your phone ? many people have multiple Microsoft accounts to cause the confusion

Cheers

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I am so stuck and so frustrated;/ I have had at&t on the phone for hours, but no resolution. All I wanted to do was move or share my photos and videos from my phone. I assumed I could plug my phone into my computer, access it, take the photos and videos I wanted and copy or move them to my computer, but no, my computer does not see the phone, so I thought ok, I will upload them someplace else and do it that way, but that doesn't work either for different reasons for different things. Such as footlocker, I can use my username and password to log in to the at&t website to pay my bill, but I cannot log into at&t locker. I tell my phone to share a video or put it in sky drive, it says it did, but when you go look, it is not there. I thought I'd try google plus but I can't figure out how you make that access the phone.....this is a mess, can someone HELP??

How many photos do you have? You could always just email them to yourself.

With onedrive you need to allow the phone to backup your photos to it. Have you tried logging into Microsoft to have a look at what is in there in your photos folder?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa