Why Would You Want To Get Incoming 6 inch Lumia Phone instead of Lumia 1520?

b_plus

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Tell Us All The Features You Can Expect From Your Next Lumia Phablet Such As Multi-Screen, USB 3.0, A Pen, More Case Colors Like Magenta Or Cyan And More!

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I dont need 2k/4k resolution but I need higher capacity battery which is user replaceable. Pureview camera �� with optical image stabilization. Internal memory should be bumped to 64GB and SD card expandable. Full hd front facing camera ��. Wireless charging built in , fruity colour shell and talking about internal specification snap dragon 801/802 with 2/3 GB ram. Usb 3.0 would be great , multi window similar to we have on windows 8. I need this phone lol

Last edited:

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Right now with my Lumia 1520 I have exactly what I want from a phone, good screen with great resolution, good battery, good music quality, good hardware, good camera and good video recording also a super fluid operating system, a hug

Akuji_ism

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I would like to see thinner edges and maybe on-screen buttons. This way New Lumia 15x0 could either be made smaller or the screen could be made bigger (say 6,2) with the same dimensions. Also I'd like to see Gorilla Glass 3 or something new being used as screen protection.

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I can live without Magenta and Cyan but would like to see

- 4k Video recording capability

- SD card slot, because they have bigger capacity and much better performance compared to microSDXC, which will boost Apps running on the card in WP 8.1.

- Tethering capability for connecting the Lumia to dSLRs cameras,
but maybe that needs a WP upgrade?

- Video, Mini HDMI or Display-Port, out

- USB 3.0, as you mentioned yourself.

The rest can be like Lumia 1520.

b_plus

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
for me Multi-Screen is very important, It's the only thing that any android phablet could beat the Lumia 1520.

Gen Pop 1

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Please stop the 6" screen shenanigans. The 1520 is a tablet. You can't put this phone in your pocket if you are not a clown. Might as well use a 2520 as a phone. Lets see more phones like the Icon except on more carriers than just Verizon

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Please stop the 6" screen shenanigans. The 1520 is a tablet. You can't put this phone in your pocket if you are not a clown. Might as well use a 2520 as a phone. Lets see more phones like the Icon except on more carriers than just Verizon

I can fit it in all my pants pockets. Maybe you have little man complex? Choice is good. You should try not judging people about theirs.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I wear slim jeans and fit the 1520 in my pockets with absolute ease. You do realize by not believing that, it's your loss and no one else's...

Oh, and I love my 2520 as well :wink:

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I fit it in my jeans pocket no problem however I tend to carry it in my shirt pocket as I have done for years with all my phones. You can't compare the 1520 and 2520 size wise.

If, when I got my 1520 I had the option of Icon or 930 as it will be know here I would not have even looked at it because of the lack of sd card and glance.

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I'd be glad if they just:
- Fix the OS once and for all
- Build a software ecosystem that supports those big screens
- Add a LED, with selectable colors, that notifies me in different ways
- Add a proper email app rather than separate tiles; I'd rather like an app that allows me to assign different colors/notifications to email accounts so i see which one is prioritary and which ones can wait at a glance.
- Make the tiles really interactive, not like those things they have now. Also, since they are allowing 3 rows of tiles, they need to allow also multiple dimensions of tiles or even fully resizable ones (like in...one is a rectangle 1x2, one is a square, 2x2). I'd call it MOSAIC UI rather than Metro or whatever and it would help fill the blanks the squared tiles leave in the home. Tiles should also be able to create headers (like in mail, office, picture, utilities). this would help categorize apps in the home, rather than the mess they have now
- Finally insert the missing IMEs for certain input methods they keep ignoring with infinite arrogance or simply lack of care for detail.
- Allow people to finally use Office files encrypted or password protected.
I could go on but in the meantime i keep my 1520 and am not any anxious to buy another stretched slab with just the same issues the old one has

Dono Newcomb

May 8, 2014
Visit site

There's plenty of micro-phones for people who have dainty needs, my man thumbs and my 40+ year old eyes need a bigger screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb