how to backup app data

wpstupid

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I have some apps which doesn't support backup internally. So how do I backup them so that after I did hard reset things can be restored like before ?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
For now, you're not going to be able to. WP 8.1 introduces app data backup, but it requires developer support, and since it is new, there are probably very few, if any, apps that currently support it.

wpstupid

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm on wp8.1 dev version now. It is able to move app to sd and i have been able to view the app data in sd card.

However after hard reset I have no idea also how to restore it.

Also I did a test after move app to sd, I eject the sd and read it on card reader then I just simply cut the files out to a location and then move back and the app doesn't able to start anymore until I need to reinstall it.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I have some apps which doesn't support backup internally. So how do I backup them so that after I did hard reset things can be restored like before ?

Most of developer doesnt support WP8.1 backup facility they will support it after 8.1 goes official.
Btw if you do a hard reset still you will need to reinstall apps that were in sd card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium