Any new PREMIUM cases for lumia 1520?

majster007

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
So i am tired of searching..... Has annybody seen a new premium case for our phone?
Like CaseMate, Spigen SGP, Otterbox,...

I am fed up with this cheap amzer shaite.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Are there any flip cases where you can flip the case back and still take a picture without having the case block the camera?
I've tried to find one for two hours on Amazon and couldn't find one. :.(

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Are there any flip cases where you can flip the case back and still take a picture without having the case block the camera?
I've tried to find one for two hours on Amazon and couldn't find one. :.(
That would be impossible if you want the case flipped fully back. The cover needs to cover the entire screen and since the screen is always higher than the camera, flipping the case back will always obstruct the camera.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
That would be impossible if you want the case flipped fully back. The cover needs to cover the entire screen and since the screen is always higher than the camera, flipping the case back will always obstruct the camera.

I was hoping there might be a case with some sort of hole for the on the screen side so when you flip it back it wouldn't get in the way of the camera.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
The Belkin case is pretty awesome. I've learned to live with the case being held out of the way when taking pictures. There's just one thing I don't like about it that is technically a good thing too - it is crazy hard to get out of the case once you put it in.

Last edited:

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I love Krusell cases. They also have leather, but you may want to see for yourself. Its under "Works with Nokia". http://www.krusell.se/en/products/wwn

Edited to add that krusell offers a lifetime warranty on their cases, and they have the best quality of any leather case I've ever owned...so a win- win for me. Mobile City (the 2nd link) sells some krusell cases as well. I believe they also have free shipping.

Last edited:

majster007

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
erzhik@ so did u buy the PIELFRAMA case?
I am thinking of getting one myself, but would really like to read about some personal expirience.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Check out the tuff luv case. Its quite expensive at ?55 but its genuine leather, doubles up as a wallet and you can have your name embossed on it when you order it. It'll keep your phone protected and looks brilliant

zrob7

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
The only premium case I've seen is Piel Frama. If you haven't used Piel Frama cases before, they are handmade luxury leather cases. I'm thinking of getting one for my new 1520.
Nokia Lumia 1520 Cases

Thanks for the heads up......have ordered, and will report back after I receive. Since they are hand made....it will probably be about two weeks

majster007

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I dont understand ppl that are buying cases for protection and than they have card slots integrated!?!?
Have u ever considered that such "protection" is totally obsolete?!
I mean the FIRST and most important protection goes to the screen and ppl are reporting that they scratched it with tiny crubles of sand that came into the case. And on the other hand u go and even pay for a case where u can put 4 cards in that come in direct contact with the screen?!?!
Dont u think that there is a huge possibićity that u will destroy ur screen?

The only premium cases, i have seen are PIELFRAMA, PUHAMA or FILZSTUECK ( the latter two u can find on etsy.com)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6