2 questions

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Good, for 4 days ago I am owner of a Nokia Lumia 1520 and I'm delighted, but there are 2 things I do not know why they occur, one is that if it is set to automatic brightness and visibility in sunlight the screen is set as much clearer ... makes the images look bad and others, this is solved by removing the visibility of the sun, which may be the problem? I read through the forum and there are people who also happens.
The other is that I just upgraded to windows phone 8.1, and playing fifa 2014 the game is unplayable, very slow, as if he was missing a lot of optimization, we are talking about a top model with 2 gigs of ram and a processor snapdragon 800.
anyone know that can happen? a greeting

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Let me answer your first questions , sun light readability makes your phone screen clearer so as you can see it properly when using phone under sun light.
I am having similar issues on my lumia 920 including asphalt 8 (I believe the game needs some optimisations for windows phone 8.1 ? )

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Let me answer your first questions , sun light readability makes your phone screen clearer so as you can see it properly when using phone under sun light.
I am having similar issues on my lumia 920 including asphalt 8 (I believe the game needs some optimisations for windows phone 8.1 ? )

Yeah, I know, but in my lumia screen becomes very clear ... it looks bad, dark gray gray is very clear ... that it can be? is active only when that function ... I think .. because software failure hardware if the official Evil screenshot no 2 ways? you think?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion